Black Hills Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hills Gold

Here's a link to an article about the Postma twins. Five of the girls from SDSU's softball team will be playing against the Olympic squad on Tuesday, "Road to Beijing". I'm sure you've seen them playing on ESPN. The players have been out there since Wednesday and will participate in practices and team scrimages until the game. They'll have the opportunity to meet the olympic squad and go sight seeing with the team on Sunday. Pretty exciting for those girls!

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/arti...d363662859.txt

From what I heard you may be able to watch this over the internet and at least listen on the radio. Would have loved to get this game on tv!

Re: Black Hills Gold

Some other notes:

Tracy, the assistant softball coach, will also be there to pitch.

There are also girls from other teams around the state. I've tried to find a roster, but couldn't come up with it. There team is called the "Black Hills Gold"

Comment

Coach Addix (sp?), Tracy, is not eligible to play because athletes that she coaches are participating. NCAA rule or something. it's too bad. they could use her arm.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacks89 View Post
        Coach Addix (sp?), Tracy, is not eligible to play because athletes that she coaches are participating. NCAA rule or something. it's too bad. they could use her arm.
        Thanks! I forgot she wasn't pitching anymore! Also, she hasn't been pitching much for her professional team and she wants to work her way up into the rotation.

Comment

Working...
        X