#14 in USA Today Pre-season poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #14 in USA Today Pre-season poll

It is reported at GoBison.com, the official site for NDSU athletics, that the USA Today Sports Weekly (available at newsstands in July) includes the preseason FCS poll, ranking SDSU 14th. Five Valley teams are ranked: NDSU #2; UNI #9; SIU #13; SDSU #14 and Youngstown #15.

I could not find the actual story on a USA Today site so here's a link to GoBison.com if you want to see the report through the green and yellow glasses .

Personally, I think it's always nice when your team is being discussed but it's just a preseason poll and at the end of the season, when the Jackrabbits win the Valley title in a great shoot out at Fargo, well, let's just say that the celebration over keeping the Marker won't take a lot of time because the boys will have to hit the practice field the following Monday to get ready for the playoffs.

Re: #14 in USA Today Pre-season poll

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    I could not find the actual story on a USA Today site so here's a link to GoBison.com if you want to see the report through the green and yellow glasses .

Personally, I think it's always nice when your team is being discussed but it's just a preseason poll and at the end of the season, when the Jackrabbits win the Valley title in a great shoot out at Fargo, well, let's just say that the celebration over keeping the Marker won't take a lot of time because the boys will have to hit the practice field the following Monday to get ready for the playoffs.
    Hey, Kettle!!!

You're Yellow!!!

Comment

Working...
    X