Bison Smack Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison Smack Poster

I created this for a thread over on AGS and thought I would share it with everyone over here.

I made the poster at bighugelabs.com
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: Bison Smack Poster

Brilliant work and well-deserving of rep points!

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78 View Post
      Brilliant work and well-deserving of rep points!
      Agreed!

Comment

Excellent work!

Comment

Genius!!

I'm not finding your post over on Bisonville though, and I am so looking forward to seeing the reaction over there for many days to come.

Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

The post was at AnyGivenSaturday not Bisonville. I'm not quite that crazy just yet. Although most bison fans that I heard from on AGS did enjoy it also. Got to give them credit, they are a pretty good bunch for the most part.
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

You definitely deserve to have a beer purchased on your behalf, but alas, rep points will have to suffice.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                Genius!!

I'm not finding your post over on Bisonville though, and I am so looking forward to seeing the reaction over there for many days to come.

Go Jacks!!

Everyone here is more than welcome to stop on by... [linky]

and post your pics here... [linky]

you know you want to... i'll thank you for it...

*begging for smack - wow, the internets can be boring in the summertime. If only there was a big summer holiday to drag us away from the computers...

Comment

I think they are afraid of me over at Bisonville. I signed up yesterday morning and can't post or do anything over there yet. Anyone got any ideas?
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                    I think they are afraid of me over at Bisonville. I signed up yesterday morning and can't post or do anything over there yet. Anyone got any ideas?
                    I posted it for you. Here is the link.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

thanks NorCal
                      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Ouch! That's a good one. I saw it on Bisonville. Well Played. I hope nothing like that ever happens again.

Comment

Working...
                        X