Question for the Yankton Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the Yankton Members

I need to book a hotel in Yankton for July 11. I am attending the Yankton College festivities and need to find a decent hotel (hopefully near the Kelly Inn on Hwy 50).

Any suggestions?
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: Question for the Yankton Members

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
    I need to book a hotel in Yankton for July 11. I am attending the Yankton College festivities and need to find a decent hotel (hopefully near the Kelly Inn on Hwy 50).

Any suggestions?
    Try the Kelly Inn. If that is full, Holiday Inn Express and Days Inn on north Broadway. I wouldn't wait too long though. If those are full, let me knwo and I will give you some more ideas...

Comment

Any suggestions?
      If you can't get a room at the Kelly Inn you need to go with the Holiday Inn Express. Better rooms then the Kelly Inn, decent enough pool, and a nice "social area". The Super 8 is near the Kelly Inn and recently remodeled but its no better than a 1 1/2 star hotel. Basically just a place to rest you head. Days Inn is not much better than the Super 8.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

I couldn't get into the Kelly and the Days Inn only had smoking rooms so it was down to the Super 8 or the HI express. It is looking like the Super 8 as the HI is more than double the price of the Super 8.

Its just my brother, my wife and I that are going down so we do need a place to just crash our heads. My dad is being honored with the greatest of the greats thing or something like that and he wants us to come down and meet his old college buddies.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

I couldn't get into the Kelly and the Days Inn only had smoking rooms so it was down to the Super 8 or the HI express. It is looking like the Super 8 as the HI is more than double the price of the Super 8.

Its just my brother, my wife and I that are going down so we do need a place to just crash our heads. My dad is being honored with the greatest of the greats thing or something like that and he wants us to come down and meet his old college buddies.
          Super 8 will work for you then. Its located right next to the Kelly Inn so you can walk back and forth.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            Super 8 will work for you then. Its located right next to the Kelly Inn so you can walk back and forth.
            Thanks

That's good to know. The walking option may be very important.
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
            X