Rocky Gilbert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Gilbert

While looking through the obituaries today on-line, I happened to run across the obituary for Rocky Gilbert. Rocky passed away on June 19. If any on the posters ever had to take Microeconomics, you probably took the class from him (at least I know I did back in the late 80s). I believe he was also an assistant dean for a while in the 90s. Tough instructor but knew his econ.
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Re: Rocky Gilbert

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
    While looking through the obituaries today on-line, I happened to run across the obituary for Rocky Gilbert. Rocky passed away on June 19. If any on the posters ever had to take Microeconomics, you probably took the class from him (at least I know I did back in the late 80s). I believe he was also an assistant dean for a while in the 90s. Tough instructor but knew his econ.
    Good old "Rock-Enomics". I remember having to retake micro after a semester with Rocky.
    “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21 View Post
      Good old "Rock-Enomics". I remember having to retake micro after a semester with Rocky.
      Eccentric, caring, was the teaching leader for the "Dance for Dystrophy" the one year I succeeded in doing that. Son was a HS classmate of mine. Doug, thanks for sharing him with us other students, and our condolences to your family.

Yes, he was quite the guy!!

Comment

I had Rocky for macro-econ back in the day. Nothing better than an 8AM class the morning after a night of heavy boozin. The first "C" I ever got in my college career, but even that was an accomplishment in his class!

Comment

Working...
        X