Subway World Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subway World Series?

Time to board the Redline from 35th St. to Addison. If the Sox can win in 05 why not dream BIG.

Re: Subway World Series?

Win Twins!
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Hmmm... Actually, Chicago doesn't have a subway, per se. It's called the "EL". Perhap we can call it the "Red Line World Series!"
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

does the Redline go to Anaheim? Because the Angels will be representing the AL come October!
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
          Hmmm... Actually, Chicago doesn't have a subway, per se. It's called the "EL". Perhap we can call it the "Red Line World Series!"
          Gee, I lived in Chicago for ten years what was that tube that I rode on under, State street? Yes, Chicago is much better known for its elevated trains but I think I know Chicago a bit better than you do. I have ridden the EL, and the subway in Chicago, the commuter trains, and buses so I think I know what I'm talking about here.

Comment

Jackrabbit1, if you think I am somehow mistaken go to Wikipedia and type in Red line (CTA) you will see a nice picture of the Jackson Street "SUBWAY" station which by the way is located real close to the Chicago Board of Trade in the south loop among other things.
            Don't feel bad many people make the same mistake about the Chicago Transit Authority believing it is all above ground. To your credit it is above ground by US Celluar and Wrigley Field.
            Trivia for those older than fifty, what was the original name of the band "Chicago" before the city of Chicago threatened to sue them?

Comment

That's easy... "Chicago Transit Authority"...

See... I'm not as look as I dumb!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                That's easy... "Chicago Transit Authority"...

See... I'm not as look as I dumb!
                LOL
                The only acronym in computer lingo I know.

Comment

Working...
                X