NBA Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Finals

Anyone else watching these games? I absolutely hate the NBA but have been glued to both games so far. Probably because of the good vs evil thing ("Boston 3 Party" vs Kobe). I have found them fairly interesting to watch other than the horribly inconsistent officiating (which is one of the main reasons I hate the NBA anyway).
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: NBA Finals

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
    Anyone else watching these games? I absolutely hate the NBA but have been glued to both games so far. Probably because of the good vs evil thing ("Boston 3 Party" vs Kobe). I have found them fairly interesting to watch other than the horribly inconsistent officiating (which is one of the main reasons I hate the NBA anyway).
    I could not agree with you more. I have absolutely ripped on the NBA and people who watch it, but I too have been glued to this series...cough cough hypocrite. I find it to be actually entertaining basketball to watch, and I think it's for that whole good vs. evil thing too. I just hope so much that KG can win a trophy, because if anyone, it is him that deserves one the most.

That officiating has been pretty pathetic. Some of the calls they have made, wouldn't even have been called during the Y-Tournament in Abredeen. And don't get me started on the officiating during the Y-Tournaments.
    "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Comment

Working...
    X