Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Open Qualifier

http://beta.argusleader.com/apps/pbc...24/1002/sports

Nice work yesterday in the "Hurricane" force winds at Westward Ho, Justin!!
    Good Luck at the next stage in Florida and hopefully we'll be seeing you on NBC at Torrey Pines come June!!
    I can't imagine what Johnny Miller would have to say about a kid from SDSU/Fargo playing in the US Open!! The SDSU bag would like pretty sweet in HD, especially with Coach Baszler carrying it for you!!

Good Luck Justin and Play Well!!

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: US Open Qualifier

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    http://beta.argusleader.com/apps/pbc...24/1002/sports

Nice work yesterday in the "Hurricane" force winds at Westward Ho, Justin!!
    Good Luck at the next stage in Florida and hopefully we'll be seeing you on NBC at Torrey Pines come June!!
    I can't imagine what Johnny Miller would have to say about a kid from SDSU/Fargo playing in the US Open!! The SDSU bag would like pretty sweet in HD, especially with Coach Baszler carrying it for you!!

Good Luck Justin and Play Well!!

Go Jacks!!

Congrats to Justin and the other SDSU golfers who finished high on the leaderboard.

But Coach Baszler won't be on Justins bag, as that job will go to his SDSU teammate Kyle Vandervoort who is also from Fargo.

(Coach Baszler had SDSU Golfer Trent Peterson's bag for the Qualifier)

Either way, Good Luck Justin!! we hope to see the SDSU Bag on TV!

Comment

And the write up on www.gojacks.com:

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1469662

Hopefully Geoff also gets a call for being an alternate. The 1st alternate from the Sioux Falls location got in last year, hopefully Geoff will as well this year.

Great showing by the SDSU men at this tournament yesterday. 3 of the 5 that played finished in the top-5. Tim Kalil tied for 5th while Trent Peterson and Matt Erickson shot 80 and 81 respectively.

Comment

That Coach Baszler must be one heck of a coach. I just wanted to let him know that I was on the grounds of Augusta National this weekend and played Augusta Golf Club this afternoon (Muni and Goat Ranch combined) The greens were worse than Desmet and I shot an 84.

Comment

Originally posted by Cactus View Post
          That Coach Baszler must be one heck of a coach. I just wanted to let him know that I was on the grounds of Augusta National this weekend and played Augusta Golf Club this afternoon (Muni and Goat Ranch combined) The greens were worse than Desmet and I shot an 84.
          This made me laugh out loud! Congratulations to the guys who placed and performed so well and congrats to Coach Basz as well.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
          X