This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistant Softball Coach

I am searching for an assistant softball coach for the upcoming summer and next years high school seasons. Candidates must be former college, high school or travel players. Contact Mark Potter mdkpotter@cox.net

Re: Assistant Softball Coach

Hmmmm....trying to figure out where Coach's ad for an assistant coach fits within the purpose of this SDSU FAN MESSAGE BOARD.

Coach: you just joined and the post was your first and only. Do you intend to be a regular viewer/contributor or just a guy trying a new angle to find a coach? (I have my finger on the delete button.)

Comment

First Google hit on "mark potter" softball comes from "Softball San Diego" forum. They had already deleted this post (still cached):

Wanted: Assistant JV softball coach
      I am in the market for one more assistant JV softball coach to round out our staff. Coaching experience not necessary. Must have the desire to teach softball and the willingness to do what ever is needed to help our team succeed.
      contact me at...

Damn, I wish I had a delete button - that sounds like fun.

*what kind of idiot posts an email address that he pays for

Comment

Sometimes people confuse the real SDSU, South Dakota State University, with the junior college, San Diego State University. UTH's research on Mark Potter and "San Diego Softball" may indicate another person confused about SDSU and SDSU.

I received a message from a loyal poster noting that on the old fan message board, there was a member named "Coach".

The Moderators received a message from Coach asking to have his membership deleted etc. (Geez, just not posting does the same thing.) So, his wish was granted.

I'm going to lock this thread.

Comment

Just testing whether a moderator can still post on a locked thread.

(This is a real abuse of power.)
          Last edited by rabidrabbit; 05-01-2008, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X