New Logo for UMKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Logo for UMKC

UMKC is revising the Kangaroo logo that the athletic department uses. Here is the link showing the two new logo options. I did not vote for either, it is not my school and don't think I should vote for someone elses athletic logo.

I will comment on the two options here however. I know this is probably their first go around with the new logo and most people here know that the final version of the Jackrabbit logo was much different than the options that were offered in our vote. That being said, I don't really like either version they are proposing. I would suggest going back to the drawing board and try, try, try again until you get it right.

One good thing about the Jack's logos, is they did not settle on a logo just to get the process over with. The adminstration and others continuted to refine our logo until they got it just right.

I hope the UMKC adminstration is as diligent as our adminstration is and they continue refining the logo until they find one that really works for them. I wish UMKC luck in finding the right logo.

Go State!!!
    Go Jacks!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Re: New Logo for UMKC

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
    UMKC is revising the Kangaroo logo that the athletic department uses. Here is the link showing the two new logo options. I did not vote for either, it is not my school and don't think I should vote for someone elses athletic logo.

I will comment on the two options here however. I know this is probably their first go around with the new logo and most people here know that the final version of the Jackrabbit logo was much different than the options that were offered in our vote. That being said, I don't really like either version they are proposing. I would suggest going back to the drawing board and try, try, try again until you get it right.

One good thing about the Jack's logos, is they did not settle on a logo just to get the process over with. The adminstration and others continuted to refine our logo until they got it just right.

I hope the UMKC adminstration is as diligent as our adminstration is and they continue refining the logo until they find one that really works for them. I wish UMKC luck in finding the right logo.

Go State!!!
    Go Jacks!!!
    I don't really like those, either. I've always been a fan of the current UMKC 'Roo.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Re: New Logo for UMKC

Well I couldn't find them. I guess since voting is over they took them off the site. If they still are up, can someone post a link? thanks.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
      X