Great blizzard of April 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great blizzard of April 08

Along with the picture I posted in the Spring Football game thread, here is another I took of my to good of a neighbor blowing out my driveway.

Thats 12 inches plus here in Brookings....post your pictures!
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Great blizzard of April 08

If any one is still following the Smithsonian Photo contest, the South Dakota entry is from what I can tell around 1,937 votes in the lead. Keep voting only three days left to keep it in the lead. Vote early, Vote often. Probabally the only good thing we have to vote on this year. Does that belong in Smack?

Comment

Re: Great blizzard of April 08

There is a thread called Vote for TeJay which is about the photo contest. I guess the moderators can move if they deam it necessary.

The blizzard is a pain in the you know where. I did not even waste 40 bucks for snow removal of snow in my driveway. I will let Mr. Sun do it free of charge. I suspect the Days Inn has not filled up since Hobo Day or other dates, but it filled Friday night.

I was having a angigram done at the Heart Hospital in SF, and it snow was much lighter down there and gone by noon on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
      X