Are You Kidding ME?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Kidding ME?

I sure would like to see Al Gore convince the SDSU baseball team of global warming. Here's to getting in a couple of games this weekend. The weather here is amazing!

Re: Are You Kidding ME?

Rt now in Sioux Falls, the snow is probably 2 inches deep on the deck, but the grass is still peeking through it, still melting on the sidewalks and streets. Soccer was just canceled for today and tomorrow. Apricot trees started blossoming yesterday, no crop this year as I'm sure the ice before the snow did 'em in.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I just received an e-mail from the SDSU Ticket Office that the the baseball games for Saturday have been cancelled. No alternate date was listed as of yet.
      “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

it's not "global warming" any more, it's "climate change."

As if native South Dakotans needed to be convinced that the climate changes from decade to decade.

I remember when those lakes on Hwy. 14 between Arlington and Brookings were tiny little puddles, not decent-sized small lakes.

Time to build a dome!!!! (I'm joking. I think.)
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          it's not "global warming" any more, it's "climate change."

As if native South Dakotans needed to be convinced that the climate changes from decade to decade.

I remember when those lakes on Hwy. 14 between Arlington and Brookings were tiny little puddles, not decent-sized small lakes.

Time to build a dome!!!! (I'm joking. I think.)
          retractable roof......

Comment

Working...
          X