Valerie Kleinjan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valerie Kleinjan

Looks as if Andy's sister will be attending Northwestern College this fall.

Re: Valerie Kleinjan

Trade one pure shooter for another. Lose Remmerde but gain Kleinjan, not a bad trade! I must say that Val should be better at the college level because when Sioux Valley played West Central in the semis, her teammates did not step up and help her at all. Playing with other threats will allow her to be more effective at the college level. Good luck to Val.

Comment

I think Val will be a fine player but I don't think she is as good as Remmerde. Plus I wouldn't want to put that kind of pressure on her.

Comment

Good family, best of luck to Valerie.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Good family, best of luck to Valerie.
          Agreed. Right level for Val to excel. Excellent academic opportunities as well.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Valerie played in her first game tonight scoring 14 points, grabbing four rebounds and one steal. Northwestern (IA) lost to Dakota State 85-81. Northwestern is a very young team after winning the NAIA Division II title last season. They are ranked No. 14 in the nation. They start two freshman, two sophomores and a junior.

Comment

After three games, Northwestern has a record of 2-1 and they are led in scoring by freshman Valerie Kleinjan with 19 points per game. She is shooting 56% from three point range (9-16). Good to see South Dakota kids make a difference in the college game, at any level.

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
                After three games, Northwestern has a record of 2-1 and they are led in scoring by freshman Valerie Kleinjan with 19 points per game. She is shooting 56% from three point range (9-16). Good to see South Dakota kids make a difference in the college game, at any level.
                Nice work Val!!!

Comment

NWC vs. USD

NWC gave the Yotes a pretty good game final USD 69 NWC 61. NW is very young and is still missing post players participting in VB.

Comment

Working...
                  X