Lets get this decided early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get this decided early

I think its important to nip this in the bud early so we don't have months of inane smack back and forth.

Can any usd vs SDSU comparisons be drawn based on the experiences of the Volleyball coach that they hire?
    YES
    41.67%
    NO
    58.33%

The poll is expired.

"The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: Lets get this decided early

Whether valid or not, comparisons shall be made.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Comparisons will be made, mostly by the u-doters, I would guess, since they're the snotty nosed little kid trying to be noticed.

The only comparisons that should matter will be on-court results.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I voted yes but did not think this question had anything to do with USD volleyball. I think we will try to find the best candidate out there and you would think that individual would have the proper knowledge and motivations to build a winning program. Thats about all we can say now. Who ever gets the nod will have something to work with and hopefully we will be right were we left off and go to the next level. I think both USD and SDSU would look attractive to any coach who is in the market for a new job.

Comment

Any News?

On the new coach?

Comment

I was told the search deadline is tomorrow the 2nd. Then the search committee goes to work and is expexted to move pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
            X