Sioux Falls Practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sioux Falls Practice

Anyone planning on attending. I think I am going to be bringing my son.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: Sioux Falls Practice

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
    Anyone planning on attending. I think I am going to be bringing my son.
    I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Trying to talk a few friends into coming as well.

Comment

I can't make it to the Spring game, so my son and I will be taking in the action this weekend.
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

What time and when?

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
          What time and when?
          Gojacks.com article
          http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1436578

Flyer for Youth Football Clinic
          http://www.gojacks.com/pdf2/122244.p...B_OEM_ID=15000

Comment

Wish I could make it to SF.....I will be there next week in Brookings. Hopefully some tailgating after the game........

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!
            http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan View Post
              Wish I could make it to SF.....I will be there next week in Brookings. Hopefully some tailgating after the game........

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!
              Crap, I was planning on going up, but when I told my wife I was reminded that my junior daughter has prom that night. Guess I will be staying home and watching the NFL draft instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                Crap, I was planning on going up, but when I told my wife I was reminded that my junior daughter has prom that night. Guess I will be staying home and watching the NFL draft instead.
                Sorry to rain on your parade, but the draft isn't till next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by darkerstill View Post
                  Sorry to rain on your parade, but the draft isn't till next weekend.
                  I think he was talking about next weekend.

Comment

I will see you at the practice (Hopefully scrimmage) tommorow. But you won't see me.
                    Please correct my spelling as I have been imbibing on some of Admiral Nelson's finest.
                    If you don't know who that is he about half the price of Capatain Morghan with the same side effects.

Good Night Everyone!!!!!!

Comment

Just got back.

The offense looked real good today. The running backs all ran hard. Monke, Duffy and Clare all ran the ball well, of course, Minette did also. Sheehan was out as was Tony Thompson. I don't know what the reasons were.

Looked like the QB lineup was Berry, Jeske, Crawford then Jones.

Fritz and Brodie started at corner with Parnell and one of the RS frosh backing them up.

I can't get much fmore detailed than that, I did some catching up while I was there so I didn't give my undivided attention to the action on the field.
                      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Were there a lot of people watching the practice?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          Were there a lot of people watching the practice?

I would guess a few hundred...not a bad turnout...beautiful day.

Jones has a rocket...would be surprised to not see him get some time if not this year next. Come to think of it, I really don't know his elligibility...is he a Jr. or Sr.??

Can't add much more than echoing EQ's sediments on the running game. O-line looked really good too, considering they're a few new guys there and the Freshman kicker from St. Louis needs to get here soon, from what I saw today.

Next week in Brookings I think it will be more like a game, even though the hitting was excellent today...just ask Brad Iverson as he made catch over the middle...PANCAKED. Actually he dropped it, but he looks like a natural SDSU wide-out and should do well there next year or this year if people get hurt.

Good to see some Jackrabbit football!

Go Jacks!!
                          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
                          X