Promises, Promises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promises, Promises

I don't know if this site gets read by anyone in the athletic department but it sure would be nice to see the tops go on the dugouts anytime soon. I got a report today that they are still not completed. I know the weather has not cooperated this season, but it makes you wonder when the team is scheduled to be at home later this month if the games will be in Brookings. Just get the field completed so this group of players who have been battling adversity since they arrived at SDSU have a place to call home - Go get the Gents this weekend!

Re: Promises, Promises

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    I don't know if this site gets read by anyone in the athletic department but it sure would be nice to see the tops go on the dugouts anytime soon. I got a report today that they are still not completed. I know the weather has not cooperated this season, but it makes you wonder when the team is scheduled to be at home later this month if the games will be in Brookings. Just get the field completed so this group of players who have been battling adversity since they arrived at SDSU have a place to call home - Go get the Gents this weekend!
    Sadly, I would be surprised if the field is completed for this season. Although, the baseball alumni day is April 26th so maybe they'll kick it into gear and get the dugouts and batter's eye completed before then. I've kind of taken a "believe when I see it" approach on this one.
    “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

From TV's article in today's sports.
      http://beta.argusleader.com/apps/pbc...44/1002/sports

I couldn't tell it was a story about SDSU based on the title.

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I agree - Hopefully with the alumni weekend on the horizon this thing gets done. As I said in the original post it's the players I feel sorry for. These guys have been on the road for four years. I know many of the programs had struggles with their schedules. But with that being said I would put the baseball's program up against for lack of home games and total travel done. Hopefully this weekend is positive is Omaha and the team gets off to a good start in conference play!

Comment

Working...
        X