Tennis recruits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennis recruits?

I think I recall seeing a photo of a girl's tennis player signing a letter of intent several months ago to play at SDSU starting next year but I have never seen a press release from SDSU. Does anyone know anything about this? I heard via the grapevine that they had signed two players at the time, one from South Dakota and one from another state, perhaps Minnesota.
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Re: Tennis recruits?

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
    I think I recall seeing a photo of a girl's tennis player signing a letter of intent several months ago to play at SDSU starting next year but I have never seen a press release from SDSU. Does anyone know anything about this? I heard via the grapevine that they had signed two players at the time, one from South Dakota and one from another state, perhaps Minnesota.
    Bethany Goeden, a senior former singles(5) and doubles(2) state champion from Pierre has signed. Megan McDougall, senior from Sturgis has committed. They have been recruiting a girl from Iowa who is a potential number 1 not sure if she has signed yet. Havent seen anything on Go.Jacks. There are several other prospects.

Comment

Re: Tennis recruits?

It was Miss McDougall that I saw in the paper. I know of her and believe that she placed sixth in 1st flight singles in the SD High School tennis meet last fall. Like a lot of other student athletes headed to SDSU, she is very strong academically and multi-talented. I recently saw her picture in the paper as a member of this year's SD All-State Band.

I must have been mistaken about the out-of-state recruit. It was probably Miss Goeden that I heard about.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
      X