Spring Practice and Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Practice and Game

Need to get some football discussions going..... When does Spring Practice start? When is the Spring Game? Any discussion on the battles for playing time this year?

Sorry...Just need my football fix.......

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Re: Spring Practice and Game

Originally posted by footballfan View Post
    Need to get some football discussions going..... When does Spring Practice start? When is the Spring Game? Any discussion on the battles for playing time this year?

Sorry...Just need my football fix.......

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
    Then watch the Arena Football League .

Does SDSU usually have a spring game? I don't remember seeing fliers for it when I went there (99-03).
    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
    -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
      Then watch the Arena Football League .

Does SDSU usually have a spring game? I don't remember seeing fliers for it when I went there (99-03).
      They had two spring games last year. One in Sioux Falls and one in Brookings.

Comment

hopefully nobody gets hurt this year

Comment

I can't remember where I read it but I saw spring practice starts Mar. 29th or 30th.

Comment

I think the Spring Game is the last Saturday in April, the 26th. I know I will have my grill and refreshments ready....... I also know from past history that there will be several others out in the backyard......

Go Jacks !!!!!!

Comment

I think an interesting battle may be the QB position. Ryan Berry is a SR with a years experience...Crawford is a JR, Jeske is a SO and Jones, i think will be a RSFR or SO. Stig is usually very loyal to his returning starters. I think Crawford will be a career back-up. Jeske is very talented and may be involved in the offense in some way this fall. Jones is the wild card...from what I have heard he is very talented and may turn some heads with his skills. Very interested on seeing how it will all play out, especially with a new coach that has experience as a QB coach.....

Go Jacks !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan View Post
                I think the Spring Game is the last Saturday in April, the 26th. I know I will have my grill and refreshments ready....... I also know from past history that there will be several others out in the backyard......

Go Jacks !!!!!!
                I made it 2 years ago, missed last year, plan to be there this year if my schedule allows. I'll see if we can get the Yankton Jackrabbit crew to represent.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

If you go, the Jacks have a baseball doubleheader that day, too. Sounds like fun.
                  Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                    If you go, the Jacks have a baseball doubleheader that day, too. Sounds like fun.
                    Excellent, is the date solid?
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      Excellent, is the date solid?
                      Because of weather issues there probably can be no absolute lock down date for the Spring Game. That date however is probably the most likely if Mother Nature cooperates.

Comment

I think the Spring Game is rain or shine. I have been to several that have been very wet and cold......

Go Jacks !!!!!!

Comment

Man, that date sure works for me. If I can make it, I need to walk through the Back Yard and see some of you ... make plans for the trip to Ames. Wooooo!
                          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Spring game is set for April 26th at 9:30 AM - better get the grill going early. Also will be at Howard Wood Field Sioux Falls the 19th for a practice and a kids clinic. Practice 10:45 - 12:30 Clinc 1:00 - 2:15

It is all on gojacks.com. Go Jacks

Comment

With the early start to the Spring Game this year....I think we are going to tailgate after the game and have some of the boys join us. Show them how hard we work before every game.....

Go Jacks !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X