Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown

I don't remember who it was, but I sure loved the coutdown clock we had lead to last year's season-opener. I think it's time to start a new one. Any takers?
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Re: Countdown

I have been counting down since the last game. Here's to starting 1 and 0 and beating Iowa State - Can't think of a better way to start the football season. Go Jacks!

Comment

You can go to www.makecountdowns.com I am not computer skilled enough to make it correctly.......

Go Jacks !!!!!
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

As I listened to my ipod and "I Don't Wanna Stop" came on I couldn't help but think about last years video board intro- got me all excited thinking about what will be on the intro this season! Can't wait for the season!

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
          As I listened to my ipod and "I Don't Wanna Stop" came on I couldn't help but think about last years video board intro- got me all excited thinking about what will be on the intro this season! Can't wait for the season!
          Man....I just played the song on youtube and you're right...I did get pumped for Jackrabbit football as well!

Thats also brings up a question I have....possibly JimmyJack can answer this....is there a way we can get our hands on the intro video's football has had over the past few years? Can they be posted on youtube or something?
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Man....I just played the song on youtube and you're right...I did get pumped for Jackrabbit football as well!

Thats also brings up a question I have....possibly JimmyJack can answer this....is there a way we can get our hands on the intro video's football has had over the past few years? Can they be posted on youtube or something?
            Probably not. There are copyright issues and SDSU has limited usage rights to those things. Ozzy's lawyers probably wouldn't appreciate if that appeared on YouTube.

Of course a more enlightened view of copyright would suggest that SDSU is, in fact, promoting sales of Ozzy's song (I bought it on iTunes) by associating it with the university's own popular product. But the neanderthals and luddites who run record companies have shown time and time again that they're clueless about how the virtual music world works. They haven't figured out that ubiquity and not exclusivity rules the world of new media. As a result, they would prefer to intimidate, prosecute, and sue their customers rather than adapt their business model to a new reality. [/end rant]
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
            X