Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Changing Positions

This was a sidebar to another SDSU article in today's Argus:

FOOTBALL MOVES: The SDSU football team, which begins spring practice March 29, has moved true freshman Kyle Steffen from linebacker to defensive line, and redshirt freshman Kyle Sheehan from defen­sive end to tight end.

Re: Players Changing Positions

Looks like Steffen must have really taken advantage of the weight program to be moved up to the defensive line. He was listed at 6-5, 210 lbs. on this years roster, wonder where he is at now.

Comment

I think that was the plan from the start to move him to DE. With his frame and speed it was only a matter of time. He practiced some there last fall also.

Kyle's move to TE was caused by the opportunity to have another big athletic body as a TE. He played there in high school, has good hands and will be a very powerful blocker. I look for him to be another one of the excellent TE's at SDSU.

Go Jacks !!!!!
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        This was a sidebar to another SDSU article in today's Argus:

[/FONT]
        Yikes, Kyle Steffen? Probably Jake Steffen.

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
          Yikes, Kyle Steffen? Probably Jake Steffen.

Good catch. I'm sure they meant Jake. If there is another Steffen boy, I hope he becomes a Jackrabbit as well.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

What about Iverson to WR??

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              Good catch. I'm sure they meant Jake. If there is another Steffen boy, I hope he becomes a Jackrabbit as well.
              They did mean Jake, as he is the freshman. But there is already another Steffen in Jake's older brother Mike, who is a sophomore wide receiver for the Jacks.

Comment

Working...
              X