NDSU VS Wyoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU VS Wyoming

Bison picked up a good BCS game with the Wyoming Cowboys on Sept 13 in Laramie. $275,000 payday also helps.

Go Jacks !!!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Re: NDSU VS Wyoming

Originally posted by footballfan View Post
    Bison picked up a good BCS game with the Wyoming Cowboys on Sept 13 in Laramie. $275,000 payday also helps.

Go Jacks !!!!!!
    That is a nice addition to the schedule. Wonder if they'll get that on TV in ND?
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Wow, a former NCC coach(Joe Glenn-Northern Colorado) against a former Nebraska coach. Its got to be a good match up, hopefully Fox North will have it on TV.

Comment

Congrats to the Bison on picking up a quality game that they should have a good chance of winning. I remember several years ago when the Jackrabbits, as a DII team, played at Laramie. If I remember correctly, they made the DI record book in that game. Does anyone know if that record still stands?
        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan View Post

Go Jacks !!!!!!
          They'll lose to Wyoming. BTW, Wyoming 'aint BCS. We're one of the have-nots at the I-A level. I really hate the FCS and FBS tags.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
            Congrats to the Bison on picking up a quality game that they should have a good chance of winning. I remember several years ago when the Jackrabbits, as a DII team, played at Laramie. If I remember correctly, they made the DI record book in that game. Does anyone know if that record still stands?
            I don't believe that record is still around.

Comment

Originally posted by OKC_Poke View Post
              They'll lose to Wyoming. BTW, Wyoming 'aint BCS. We're one of the have-nots at the I-A level. I really hate the FCS and FBS tags.
              I'll take the Bison, PM me and we will hammer out the details. I only know of one team that beat the Bison last year and it wasn't a Big 10 team.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                I'll take the Bison, PM me and we will hammer out the details. I only know of one team that beat the Bison last year and it wasn't a Big 10 team.
                Nah, no dice. Besides that was last year.

Wyoming's rishing defense can handle NDSU's running game. Shut that down you win.

Comment

I think this game is a toss up I would favor Wyoming by 4 for now but that would be subject to change as the game date gets closer and things look a little bit clearer..... I watched a fair amount of Cowboy games this past season as other then the USC-Nebraska like games its the biggest game out there...... The Cowboys have improved over the past few years they got a good QB but they still aren't to that status where they were a few years ago when they beat UCLA in a bowl game.... NDSU is good but they did graduate a few key players and I don't follow them well enough to know who will be filling those spots.

Comment

Working...
                  X