New Jacks discussion board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jacks discussion board

I see that there is a new "Jack's Place" discussion board on the Internet, and that new user Soulson11 is lurking around on this board, sending pm's to members here asking them to check out the new board. There's really no need to be sneaky that way, you know. Them there Intertubes are a really big place.

So, Soulson11, I'll give you guys a hand:

Here's their board's link:
    http://z15.invisionfree.com/jacksplace

Good luck with the board, guys. Running a board is fun most of the time, and a royal PITA every once in a while.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: New Jacks discussion board

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I see that there is a new "Jack's Place" discussion board on the Internet, and that new user Soulson11 is lurking around on this board, sending pm's to members here asking them to check out the new board. There's really no need to be sneaky that way, you know. Them there Intertubes are a really big place.

So, Soulson11, I'll give you guys a hand:

Here's their board's link:
    http://z15.invisionfree.com/jacksplace

Good luck with the board, guys. Running a board is fun most of the time, and a royal PITA every once in a while.
    Tried it a couple of times and couldn't get connected...I'll try later.

Comment

Meh. I didn't like it...too much blue, it was hard to look at.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I went and looked. i quickly got a head-ache. Very hard to read. I'm guessing a few tweaks and it would be easier on the eyes.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Are curmudgeon's welcome? Ah, who cares. Curmudgeons resist change.

Comment

Finally got on. I am going to have to set my computer so that the font is larger. With my old eyes, I can hardly read it...

Comment

Well before we start getting overly critical of the board we have to remember that like this board was... it is a work in progress. And just like when Filbert made "the big switch" a few months ago, there's going to be quite a bit of fine-tuning and tweaking to go.

But I wish the new board owner the best of luck... may you never get jerk swarms from those brainless hooligans from that University on the Missouri River!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I have signed up over there as RowdyRabbit (a name I'm looking at getting rodrawks changed to here). The color scheme has changed since I last visited, a lot easier to read. But, in all honesty, this is my home (literally, it's my homepage) and can't see myself posting there nearly as often.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                X