Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flights

Looking at making a very short notice trip to Orlando, Fl (within the next week or two) and looking for some suggestions for online bookings. I have check with Orbitz but I am looking for some more sites. Most convenient would be to fly from Sioux Falls, but would consider other cities like Sioux City or Omaha. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?
    We...ARE...STATE!
    SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Re: Flights

Originally posted by GoJacks View Post
    Looking at making a very short notice trip to Orlando, Fl (within the next week or two) and looking for some suggestions for online bookings. I have check with Orbitz but I am looking for some more sites. Most convenient would be to fly from Sioux Falls, but would consider other cities like Sioux City or Omaha. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Try allegiantair.com They have a direct flight from Sioux Falls to Orlando. They have some cheaper flights but they only travel Monday, Wednesday and Saturday to Orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks View Post
      I was looking at aligentair.com when I was looking at flights to Vegas, I know you can also book hotels with the flights and they are pretty cheap

Comment

The only thing about flying alegiant is you're going to get what you pay for. Especially when you fly into busy airports like Orlando or Vegas. The big dogs take precedence over the little dogs in all scheduling. Take-offs, landings, docking, etc. You may get a cheaper flight, but your likelihood of a delay is significantly increased. If a Northworst or United flight is close to the same price, it's worth the bump in money for a reasonable assurance you may actually leave on time for once. Reasonable assurances are as good as it gets in today's airline travel.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Allegiant also flies into a smaller airport just to the north of Orlando. That was a suprise for me the last time I went. Booked the flight then made rental car arrangements and got a heck of a suprise when I got there.

I have flown Allegiant several times and things have gone quite smoothly. MJA is right about the big airlines taking precedence but the fact that you fly direct without plane changes decreases the odds of significant delays over the other carriers.

The price always seems to be right on Allegiant.

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
          X