No announcement yet.

Bison shot in Sioux Falls - good karma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison shot in Sioux Falls - good karma?

With the large 2500 pound bison escaping and being shot in Sioux Falls today, I had to smile and wonder if this is a sign of things to come this weekend...

GO JACKS!!!

Re: Bison shot in Sioux Falls - good karma?

I like the way your mind works!! Wonder if the price of bison burgers will plummet with that critter being dumped on the market?? GO JACKS indeed!!!!

Comment

Great catch Pierre Jacks Fan!!

I got so wrapped up in the Dykhouse Center thread I forgot that article would make a perfect smack thread!!

Mods' can we move it to the smack section, so we can really start having some fun with our buddies up north???

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.../NEWS/80221027

Go Jacks!! Beat the Bison!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I was reading the article and I just realized that, Western Meat Locker, is were I bought the 10 pounds of Bison Meat that I grilled and served at the "Greatest Football Game In the History of Football" this past November while tailgating.

They were the only ones in town who had it. Geez, a 2000 pound Bison... I'm definitely not going to worry about not getting any for next years game!!

Comment

Now is all we need is to have somebody strong enough to throw that sucker onto the court this Friday......Oops, sorry about that I forgot we don't do those things anymore.

Carry on....

Go State!!!
          Go Jacks!!!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
            Now is all we need is to have somebody strong enough to throw that sucker onto the court this Friday......Oops, sorry about that I forgot we don't do those things anymore.

Carry on....

Go State!!!
            Go Jacks!!!
            Someone could always just throw a couple of buffalo steaks or maybe a roast. Just make sure it's thawed out...

Comment

Maybe the meat locker owner is a Jack's fan and will let us borrow it and we can put wheels on it...

Comment

Reminds me of a joke:

Jack #1: So this bison somehow got loose in South Dakota.

Jack #2: What happened?

Jack #1: They killed it!

Jack #2: (Laughs uproariously)
                (I didn't say it was a GOOD joke.)

Let's take this shaggy bovine to Smack, whadaya say?
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMM, Bison burger!!!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I'm thinking of switching my SD avatar to the picture of the dead Bison from the Argus!
                    If I would have been lucky enough to see that thing crossing 12th street this morning, I would've had to try and hit it with the car, just so I could always say, "I killed a Bison". Would've been worth my $500 deductable, NO??
                    Now I know the Bison fans are going to say, "your car would've came out the loser", but let me guarantee all you Bison fans...the gas pedal would've been wide open and I promise I would've maimed it good enough to have to put it out of it's misery!!

Comment

I was just there this afternoon picking up the results of my purchase at last years Stan Marshall. I wish I would have known about it, those guys are pretty nice and I wish I could have found out just what happened.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X