Phil McDaniel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil McDaniel

Coach McDaniel informed the team on Thursday, that he won't be returning next year. Best of luck to Phil as he attempts to further his career as a head coach.

Re: Phil McDaniel

Where is he going?

Comment

No clue yet. There are a lot of great openings this spring.

Comment

I heard a head coaching position opened up somewhere in St. Louis and Phil thought it was a good opportunity. Alot closer to home as well! Wherever he decides to good, they are getting good young coach and good guy....Best of luck Coach and you'll be missed

GO RABBITS!!
        Live & Breath Yellow, Bleed Blue! GO RABBITS!

Comment

Originally posted by BornBredBunny View Post
          I heard a head coaching position opened up somewhere in St. Louis and Phil thought it was a good opportunity. Alot closer to home as well! Wherever he decides to good, they are getting good young coach and good guy....Best of luck Coach and you'll be missed

GO RABBITS!!
          Amen to that BBB! Phil is a great guy and has been important to the success of the VB team. Congrats and good luck to him wherever he goes.

Comment

There should be an announcement by the end of the week about his future. Contract is almost signed.

Comment

I've heard Phil's destination is Southern Illinois....offered an assistants position on the Salukis staff and decided to accept the offer. Good luck to ya Phil now and in the future....you will be missed!

GO RABBITS!!!
              Live & Breath Yellow, Bleed Blue! GO RABBITS!

Comment

Originally posted by BornBredBunny View Post
                I've heard Phil's destination is Southern Illinois....offered an assistants position on the Salukis staff and decided to accept the offer. Good luck to ya Phil now and in the future....you will be missed!

GO RABBITS!!!
                Had accepted the offer at SIU, but backed out as he was offered the head job at Drake. He will be the new head coach at Drake. He is on the Sportsshow with Brad and Scotty as I post this. CONGRATS to PHIL.

Comment

That's great news for Phil. I don't know him, but the volleyball players I do know really like him.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Phil's a good guy and I'm happy for him. This is an excellent opportunity for him. I hope that Andrew can find a good replacement!

Comment

Working...
                    X