The Yotes Visit Omaha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yotes Visit Omaha!

You know I just thought I would help you all out (you all know you need it) by letting you know that you can listen to the Coyotes on kvht.com this afternoon at 4. The Good Guys will be defeating the southern Mavs as they continue their march toward the National Championship which will be a pretty good way to start their transition into the D1 world. I figure it will be much more entertaining (although discouraging) for you rather than wasting your time and money checking out another BunnyJack loss.

The other thing you might want to do is check out my 'in game' expert play by play and on spot analysis over at d2football.com in the basketball section of its mb. I try to make it very entertaining for every one so I'm sure you all will appreciate it very much. You might even actually learn something about posting during a game.

Well, you can't say I did not try to help you out.

Whatever happened to The Gift? He loved me.

Re: The Yotes Visit Omaha!

Yes, it is truly remarkable that a Division II school from a wide spot on a South Dakota road makes an appearance in a metropolitan area of over a half million people.

I believe I speak for all of the members of this board when I say we are all suitably and appropriately impressed.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

If your play by play and game analysis is as insightful as your juvenile smack on this board, it's not worth a Jack fan's time to tune in. Enjoy your trip to the big town. Don't get lost.
      Last edited by Jacked_Up; 02-09-2008, 01:51 PM.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Make sure you get your toys picked up before the game starts so you can get your allowance...

Comment

Getting close to game time now. As usual the Yote women won their game. Be sure to check in for some real entertainment. I have to get back there now.

You guys are so funny.

Comment

yotes get beat today in omaha....too bad, so sad. i wonder if our fine friend will come back on here to let us know

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
              Getting close to game time now. As usual the Yote women won their game. Be sure to check in for some real entertainment. I have to get back there now.

You guys are so funny.
              Try a little ketchup.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

You guys are so funny.
                Hey buddy, open mouth, insert foot.

Comment

That tough, nonconference schedule helped prepare the Yoties for games like this, huh?
                  This space for lease.

Comment

You guys are so funny.
                    You're right. I am very highly entertained tonight.

Go Mavs!
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Yea, Just got back from Brookings, Womens game was great mens game a little slow but a victory..Needless to say much better than going south and watching the coyotes get drubbed in Omaha.. Probably happen next week in Mankato too..Like someone said before--Those tough preseason games really get you ready for the one or two tough games that you play in the ncc these days.

Comment

You know I just thought I would help you all out (you all know you need it) by letting you know that you can listen to the Coyotes on kvht.com this afternoon at 4. The Good Guys will be defeating the southern Mavs as they continue their march toward the National Championship which will be a pretty good way to start their transition into the D1 world. I figure it will be much more entertaining (although discouraging) for you rather than wasting your time and money checking out another BunnyJack loss.

The other thing you might want to do is check out my 'in game' expert play by play and on spot analysis over at d2football.com in the basketball section of its mb. I try to make it very entertaining for every one so I'm sure you all will appreciate it very much. You might even actually learn something about posting during a game.

Well, you can't say I did not try to help you out.

Whatever happened to The Gift? He loved me.
                        I usually try to refrain from getting dragged into smack threads, but cripes sakes, I hope you're not nearly as much of an arrogant sob in real life as you are on here.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Methinks there is a lonely Coyote pup somewhere licking his wounds...so sad!

Comment

4 of your fans musta taken a left turn instead of a right turn after leaving Vermillion. Bright red USD caps on 4 people were spotted in the General Admission section. That's alright though. They got to see some real basketball at least.

Comment

I deleted my wire copy of the Volente USD student paper but before I did, I read an interview with Gentry the guy who has transferred to USD from Wisconsin Milwaukee. Looks like Boot's plan is hold him out as much as two years depending on how things go, but with the transition to D1, I believe academic progress towards a degree may mess those plans up. They may have to play him sooner or he moves on to another D2 school. Thats the big difference between D1 and D2. In D2, the student athletes can drag their feet and take their time using up their eligibilty. With D1, Gentry needs to complete his degree program on time or he loses his eligibity.

Why do you think this McIntosh guy who came from Iowa State is at Augustana? Its because he might have not been far enough along academically to finish at Iowa State. I dont have all the facts, but I bet this factor entered into his decision to play at Augie.

Comment

Working...
                              X