X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance!

USD hosts MSUMankato in the Danger Dome

SDSJr.C hosts IUPUI at the Frosty

It would seem that South Dakota's TEAM is quite a bit more interesting to see play.

NICE!

Go Coyotes! You're WAY ahead of the BunnyJacks and they know it.

Re: Attendance!

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post

It would seem that South Dakota's TEAM is quite a bit more interesting to see play.

NICE!

Poor deductive skills won't get you far in life. You'll want to work on that this semester.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

As usual, the inhabitants of the BunnyJackDreamLand can't handle the truth. Par for the course.

Do you have a home game in the old and antiquated Big Frosty tonight? Maybe you will break a thousand. What a joke!

How are you all gonna like it when in a few years South Dakota's REAL Team is playing in SD4ever Arena housing CoyoteFan Court in front of 10 thousand or so? By then your JC will be lucky to have 1500 a game.

Go Yotes!

Comment

NICE!

why dont you fill us in on what the attendance was for the first 9 home games in the dome. i believe the first game was a little over 2500 and after that they were all between 1100 and 1500. get use to those figures. thats what you'll see the next 5 yrs or worse

Comment

Shut up and go away

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...PORTS/80209010

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
            Ticket for a seat in the "DangerDome".......... free or $5 in YOUR pocket. A loss to a team better known as a card game..........................
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just another typical day for a 'Yote fan (SD4Ever):

1.) Ticket for the 'Yote game - Free (call the radio station, they are giving them away.)

2.) Parking outside the Dakota Dump - also Free

3.) Sneak a Diet Coke in your coat pocket - also Free

4.) The 'Yote's losing to UNO - Priceless!!!

Thanks for supporting 'Yote basketball - next time drop some coin in the donation box you cheap b@$$t#%&.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                Not once in this article does it say what the final score was....what was it?

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
                  Not once in this article does it say what the final score was....what was it?
                  Who cares?

Comment

Agreed JD, BTW, who was playing?

Comment

UNO beat somebody 75-60. Attendance: 1,303. The road team must not have brought much of a crowd.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Thanks. Who cares, time for my Sunday nap...

Comment

Do you have a home game in the old and antiquated Big Frosty tonight? Maybe you will break a thousand.
                          Frost Arena attendance 3900...temperature of the teams over 100 degrees...outside night air -14...and the only thing warm in Verminville is the hot air eminating from a lost and lonely Coyote puppie who has crawled into his hole. (Oh yeah, and enjoyed the 10,000 fans in the dump drivel.)

Comment

For the lack of anything better to do last night, SDSU buddy and I went to Udot to watch them play UND. (BTW free tickets) We were talking about the attendance and I was trying to relate the seating to Frost where I can guess the attendance a little better. I guessed 1800-2200 and buddy agreed. He then said they will probably claim 2500 for attendance. I see in the Yankton paper this morning they said attendance was 4760. Come on, be realistic, even if you are going to stretch the truth. Now that I have confessed I went to the game I am leaving for wrestling in Aberdeen. Good luck to the Jacks this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                              For the lack of anything better to do last night, SDSU buddy and I went to Udot to watch them play UND. (BTW free tickets) We were talking about the attendance and I was trying to relate the seating to Frost where I can guess the attendance a little better. I guessed 1800-2200 and buddy agreed. He then said they will probably claim 2500 for attendance. I see in the Yankton paper this morning they said attendance was 4760. Come on, be realistic, even if you are going to stretch the truth. Now that I have confessed I went to the game I am leaving for wrestling in Aberdeen. Good luck to the Jacks this weekend!!
                              They probably gave away 4760 free tickets. In reality it was only 1800-2200 that actually chose to use them.

Comment

Working...
                              X