Fastpitch Field Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastpitch Field Update

Anybody got any updates on SDSU's fastpitch field? I know the field itself is ready to go but are we going to have dugouts this season or not? Bleachers would be nice too! Thanks in advance.....
    Live & Breath Yellow, Bleed Blue! GO RABBITS!

Re: Fastpitch Field Update

Originally posted by BornBredBunny View Post
    Anybody got any updates on SDSU's fastpitch field? I know the field itself is ready to go but are we going to have dugouts this season or not? Bleachers would be nice too! Thanks in advance.....
    It's the same as the baseball field. Get the dugouts in and do the seats and area around the field the following year. That's the plan anyways and we all know that can change.

Comment

I think the ladies would settle for dugouts by first pitch! It's nice to have an on campus facility finally; when was the last time fastpitch was played on campus?

Comment

Originally posted by BornBredBunny View Post
        I think the ladies would settle for dugouts by first pitch! It's nice to have an on campus facility finally; when was the last time fastpitch was played on campus?
        Last fastpitch game on campus. Spring of 2007. Where were you?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
          Last fastpitch game on campus. Spring of 2007. Where were you?
          Haha...funny. And CORRECT!

Comment

Mmmmmm....Dugouts....

I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Good point! I guess I should have specified prior to 2007.....

Comment

First off the Jacks just defeated IUPUI this afternoon for the three game
                Summit league sweep. By the looks of the field it will be a couple of weeks before we play SB or BB on campus. Sunshine and warm temps are not in the forecast.

The tops are nearly complete on top of the softball dugouts. Should be complete well before the home opener. Whenever that is?

Lady Jacks now 4 and 2 in the Summit with the win today. Final score 12 to 3. The Jacks hit the ball very well. Looking forward to coming to Brookings to watch both softball and baseball.

Next up the Huskers in Lincoln.

Go big, go blue, go Jacks

Comment

Working...
                X