Lost My Password!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost My Password!

Aren't you all happy that I finally found it? Looks like you have all been having so much fun around here. I just can't wait to join in again. Kinda late tonight though. Gotta get to school in the morning. I figure that when I graduate from high school I will have the equivalent of at least some kind of master's degree from State College. All right!

Go Yotes of course!

Re: Lost My Password!

Oh, great. Now the Moderators have to start babysitting again.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Oh, great. Now the Moderators have to start babysitting again.
      Perhaps we should just change his user id to LostMyPasswordAgain . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Perhaps we should just change his user id to LostMyPasswordAgain . . .
        or to ILovetheJacks
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Leave it to a USD person to lose his password to an SDSU fan site!

What, did you lose your slip of paper under the pyramid of beer cans at the frat house?

You know, admitting you forgot your password doesn't bode well for you or that wonderful "Princeton on the Plains" education you hope to be getting!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

"Loser(of passwords)" perhaps . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You guys are all so funny! I really have missed the fun you have around here. Just want to let you know that I thought it was kind of strange that I would misplace my password because I'm really pretty organized. I mentioned it to Mom this morning and she confessed to me that she had hid it. I asked as to why in the world she would want to do that and she admitted that because she had made the big mistake of actually attending State College for a semester years ago she felt a little sorry for all of you because of what I put you through and how I must make you feel. She asked me to go a little easier on you all when I come on here. You should be thankful for that don't you think? I told her that it is hard for me to do that because in general everyone in the BunnyJack realm is so utterly clueless. She said that she more than understood and that she was very thankful that she met a USD guy and got away from Brooksville before she completely ruined her life. I gave her a hug and told here that I was so happy that she did that too.

I thought you would all enjoy knowing that!

Go, Go, Go South Dakota! Coyotes that is.

Comment

This would, I think, be an excellent time to remind board members of the ignore feature.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Wasn't there a no talk about irrelevant schools policy implemented earlier this fall filbert....

Comment

"Ignore"? Oh sure, take the easy way out. And speaking about being irrelevant, I have a sneaking suspicion that that is exactly what the other members of this Summit or whatever conference it is think so far about the mighty (but Young, of course) JackBunny bunch. Congratulations on keeping it fairly close with the Jr College team you played tonight. I thought that this was supposed to be a for sure win though. What's up with that? Oh, that's right, another moral victory.

You know I hang out here in your precious "Smack" section where you think you are so great at putting it to the Yotes. SD's team by the way. So if you can't handle it from me then maybe you should rethink having this area of the mb at all. And while I am at it I notice plenty of other smack in some of your special threads outside of this area. I guess that is OK though because it is JackLand.

USD is hardly irrelevant. Just have a little patience. The day will come when you will all find out about it in a very unpleasant way.

Comment

Ya know... I enjoy this board even more with that mangy mutt on Iggy!
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Go back to your trailer and watch CMT's I'm a Redneck...you'll find it fun. Cause doesn't everyone live in a trailer in Verm?? I mean....that town has trailer's and what else?? O yea the Dakota Crap hole!!!! Go animal's with fleas and diseases!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
                          "Ignore"? Oh sure, take the easy way out. And speaking about being irrelevant, I have a sneaking suspicion that that is exactly what the other members of this Summit or whatever conference it is think so far about the mighty (but Young, of course) JackBunny bunch. Congratulations on keeping it fairly close with the Jr College team you played tonight. I thought that this was supposed to be a for sure win though. What's up with that? Oh, that's right, another moral victory.

You know I hang out here in your precious "Smack" section where you think you are so great at putting it to the Yotes. SD's team by the way. So if you can't handle it from me then maybe you should rethink having this area of the mb at all. And while I am at it I notice plenty of other smack in some of your special threads outside of this area. I guess that is OK though because it is JackLand.

USD is hardly irrelevant. Just have a little patience. The day will come when you will all find out about it in a very unpleasant way.
                          if IPFW is a jr. college team then i guess that makes dana,midland lutheran and peru st a jr. high team.

Comment

The only problem with "ignore" is that this yahoo still pops up in other posts.

Speaking of ignore, enjoy transition hell! You're about to become a "non-factor" even worse than we could ever be!
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                              The only problem with "ignore" is that this yahoo still pops up in other posts.

Speaking of ignore, enjoy transition hell! You're about to become a "non-factor" even worse than we could ever be!
                              Very true about the ignore feature. People need to be judicious with the quote feature as well, I guess.

It remains to be seen whether the initiator of this thread is capable of adding anything to the overall discussion of the board (other than the on-line equivalent of the scent of a very, very full diaper, that is).
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X