WOW...that a lot of HITS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW...that a lot of HITS!!

From TV's blog...looks like the AL is taking notice of the interest in SDSU athletics on the baises of hits on TV's blog.

Either very impressive by us fans, or we all need 2nd jobs!!

http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sp...su/hit-me.html

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: WOW...that a lot of HITS!!

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    From TV's blog...looks like the AL is taking notice of the interest in SDSU athletics on the baises of hits on TV's blog.

Either very impressive by us fans, or we all need 2nd jobs!!

http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sp...su/hit-me.html

Go Jacks!!
    We're getting more than 1,000 views per week for SDSU athletics videos posted on YouTube (now over 36,000 in 10 months). Combined with Terry's success, that should tell you something good about the level of interest in SDSU athletics.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Does anyone know if there is an auto notify feature within Terry's blog? I visit a couple times per week, but I would probably visit a lot more if I would get an email everytime he posted something new.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        Does anyone know if there is an auto notify feature within Terry's blog? I visit a couple times per week, but I would probably visit a lot more if I would get an email everytime he posted something new.
        An RSS feed is available. I have it set up on my Google homepage so I can see whenever TV posts a new entry. The Argus doesn't have it's sports blogs set up on separate RSS feeds, so you get the other occasional posts from the other sports bloggers at the Argus, but since they are so infrequent, it's no big deal. You also can get RSS feeds from GoJacks.com.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Just goes to show you... Jacks fans appreciate quality!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
          X