Tickets for games in Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for games in Iowa

When will tickets be available for the games in Iowa? Planning on going to both and any games in the land of Lincoln (Illinois).
    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
    -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Re: Tickets for games in Iowa

I believe Christi said info for that will come out shortly after all season ticket requests are received. Then season ticket holders will have first shot at our allotment of tickets.

Comment

Trust me, finding a ticket for this game won't be a problem even at the last minute. Now, if you want to sit in the SDSU section which along with myself I'm sure most SDSU fans do that may be a different story. Iowa State fans probably aren't getting jacked up for this game like we are (giant understatement there).

A person won't have any problem finding a ticket outside the stadium before the game. I'm more worried about hotel rooms and what area of town does a person want to be staying to get the full flavor of an Iowa State gameday. Any input would be appreciated on that end.

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        Trust me, finding a ticket for this game won't be a problem even at the last minute. Now, if you want to sit in the SDSU section which along with myself I'm sure most SDSU fans do that may be a different story. Iowa State fans probably aren't getting jacked up for this game like we are (giant understatement there).

A person won't have any problem finding a ticket outside the stadium before the game. I'm more worried about hotel rooms and what area of town does a person want to be staying to get the full flavor of an Iowa State gameday. Any input would be appreciated on that end.

SUPERBUNNY
        I will ask around. I have a few former classmates and friends that went to ISU.

I think I just might go through ISU and UNI respectively to get tickets. Not too worried about sitting in the SDSU section as I am just getting to the game. I will be able to find a friend or 2 to drag to the game.
        Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
        -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

I don't know about tickets, but hotel rooms are hard to find already. Booked mine today and had to look around to find something decent priced. I'm not one that stays at the top shelf places........

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
          http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Working...
          X