Have Fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Fun!

Our very own BHM's very good article in the Collegian listing 7 things fans can do this year for Jackrabbit Athletics. Great article BHM!

Nick says: back SDSU and have a ton of fun
    Nick Hartley
    Issue date: 1/23/08 Section: Sports

The turning of a calendar to a New Year brings new starts and new resolutions. Jackrabbits should also have a list of things to do for the New Year. Here is a list of the basics for Jackrabbit fans:

1. Thou shall Roadtrip. Roadtrips are an unwritten rule of being a fan. Take a weekend and roadtrip to an away game. Life on the road sometime sucks for the team, but having some fans cheering them on usually makes the game better. If you've got some money to burn, then there is no better way to have fun than to do this.....

Read more here:

http://media.www.sdsucollegian.com/m...-3164189.shtml
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Have Fun!

Thanks Rod. It was tough thinking of how to relate some of these to students that are on the fringe and don't know if they want to get involved or if they want to shy away from these events. I like being able to have my own column every two weeks or so and am grateful to the sports editor for allowing me to publish my thoughts on things.

Comment

Working...
    X