X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks picked 2nd in The Summit

Cool.

Jacks picked 2nd in Summit by Collegiate Baseball

Although the season opener is two months away, the South Dakota State baseball team is already receiving accolades inside the college baseball community.
    The Collegiate Baseball Newspaper picked the Jackrabbits to finish second in The Summit League, SDSU's first season in the conference. Oral Roberts was the periodical's pick to repeat as conference champion.

More ...
    http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1366453
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Re: Jacks picked 2nd in The Summit

Nice to see that. I'm looking forward to watching a few games at the new Heuther (sp?) Field. How do you spell it?
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      Nice to see that. I'm looking forward to watching a few games at the new Heuther (sp?) Field. How do you spell it?
      You were close...Huether.

Comment

Let's just call it The Erv ... copyright me/now.

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
        You were close...Huether.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          Definitely a long time coming...my low point as an SDSU fan was when they made a parking lot out of the original field. Good memories at that field...looking forward to some new memories at the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
            Definitely a long time coming...my low point as an SDSU fan was when they made a parking lot out of the original field. Good memories at that field...looking forward to some new memories at the new one.
            I still have a hard time driving by the parking lot when I get back to Brookings. I know it was a big issue for a lot of baseball alums. Hopefully, this will help restore a few strained relationships between the university and some of the baseball alums.
            “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Working...
            X