Oral Roberts vs Oklahoma State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral Roberts vs Oklahoma State

The 2 teams, each coached by a son of Eddie Sutton, are on ESPN2 now.
    ORU leads 39-22 at halftime.

Go Summit League!
    An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
    US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Re: Oral Roberts vs Oklahoma State

As many probably know by now, ORU whipped up on Oklahoma State (I think the final margin was 15, but they were up by as many as 23 in the second half). And just the week before, the Golden Eagles played tight with #4 ranked Texas, finally losing by 10 points. Puts a little more perspective on our loss to Oral Roberts (in which we got beat big, but didn't play well). Current Sagarin ratings (not as good as gold in the early season, but still a beginning ruler) put three other Summit League teams with a better rating than ORU (which may change quickly after their last two games). Got a tough league, gang!

Comment

Circle Thursday, February 28 on your calendar. That's the date ORU is visiting Frost. If your a fan of college basketball, that's one of the games you ought to see.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
        Circle Thursday, February 28 on your calendar. That's the date ORU is visiting Frost. If your a fan of college basketball, that's one of the games you ought to see.
        Point well taken. I intended to be there the day I first saw the schedule. Even more incentive now.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Watched most of the game and came away very impressed. Put's our loss against ORU in better perspective. ORU is representing the Summit Conference very well out of the conference. I too look forward to that game!

Comment

Working...
          X