Vikings vs. Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings vs. Bears

Vikings are down 13 to 6 right now. Playing horribly. Have to win this game!

One question though. What's worse?

1. Vikings play thus far

or

2. Kyle Orton's moustache

Re: Vikings vs. Bears

What happened that the Vikes only have 12? I saw the TD and thought it would be tied. I'm only watching periodically, trying to get some work done.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

just saw the highlight. Bad snap/hold -

Give the Vikes credit they made it ugly but got the W
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
        just saw the highlight. Bad snap/hold -

Give the Vikes credit they made it ugly but got the W
        All part of General Chilly's plan. Jackson's picks, no doubt, were also in the game plan.

Chilly is playing his brilliant psychological games (repeat after me... we are water buffaloes!) and you and I simply cannot comprehend the measure of his brilliance.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post

1. Vikings play thus far

or

My vote is the stache, that was horrible. Anybody else think he looked like a Jimmy Fallon SNL skit character?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            My vote is the stache, that was horrible. Anybody else think he looked like a Jimmy Fallon SNL skit character?
            Talkin' in up. On The Barry Gibb Talk Show...

talkin' 'bout chest hair... Talkin' 'bout crazy cool medallions...
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I see it more like...

Sully, your retaaahhhded

No you ahhhhhr
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Childress' job may be safe, but I don't know if his stubbornness is a virtue. He's talked about being proud of doing things "his way". Sometimes when people insist too much on their own way, they can drive things into the ground. There is always a balance. "His way" got the team to a 3-6 start. It was when he started doing things a bit different (like realizing that giving AP the ball some more just might be a good thing) that things turned around.

The defense played well all game. The offense was a different story. The game would have been a blowout if the offense didn't hand the ball over giftwrapped.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post

1. Vikings play thus far

or

Number 2, definitely! That's about as bad as Adam Morrison's soup strainer!
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                    Number 2, definitely! That's about as bad as Adam Morrison's soup strainer!
                    Not only is his stache horrible his neck beard is even worse.

Comment

Man, as a Bears fan, his 'stache pales to the way his team is playing. Can't wait for the NFL to get over. Got college signing day to look forward to and then the NFL draft. I know, no life, pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                        Man, as a Bears fan, his 'stache pales to the way his team is playing. Can't wait for the NFL to get over. Got college signing day to look forward to and then the NFL draft. I know, no life, pathetic.
                        I'm with you Jack4Life, bring back Da Cooacchh, Ditka.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                          I'm with you Jack4Life, bring back Da Cooacchh, Ditka.
                          You know, I like Lovie, but he needs to show some emotion. Especially when they do some of the bone-head things they did last night. 100 yards in penalties, etc. Throw a frickin' clipboard or something, wtf! Think they need to draft nearly a whole new team.

Comment

You know, I like Lovie, but he needs to show some emotion. Especially when they do some of the bone-head things they did last night. 100 yards in penalties, etc. Throw a frickin' clipboard or something, wtf! Think they need to draft nearly a whole new team.
                            That's the kind of coach Mike McCaskey wants, the opposite of Ditka. I am obviouly joking about Ditka, coming back, but I agree show some emotion act like you G.A.S. His news conferences will put you to sleep or make you wanna throw a brick through your tv. To a certain degree the team takes on the personality of the coach and this team has no personality. In the 60's and 70's when the Bears sucked even worse, teams still didn't like to play them because Butkus and the crew would beat the hell out of their opponents, and still lose. Give me back that team. Bear fans deserve better.

Comment

Bears fan here as well...the amount of false starts on offense about made me throw my TV out the window. On a positive note, it was nice to get Vasher back at corner. Defense in my opinion will be ok next year if they get healthy at D-Tackle. But the offense, can you say STINK. There best offense would be for the quarterback to learn how to punt to Hester.

Comment

Working...
                              X