Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Basketball - 12/15

So NDSU is leading Colorado State 46-32 on FSN
    Missouri's women are leading UMKC 38-20 on http://channelsurfing.net/watch-missouri.html

Re: Saturday Basketball - 12/15

53 to 43 Missouri up with 6:52 left.
    72 to 65 NDSU up with 5:00 left.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
      53 to 43 Missouri up with 6:52 left.
      72 to 65 NDSU up with 5:00 left.
      NDSU defeats Colorado State 83-69. Winkleman had 26pts, 11 rebounds.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Missouri UMKC going down to the buzzer 64-63 missouri up with 8 seconds.

Comment

67-67 heading to overtime.

Comment

3.5 seconds left in OT UMKC 73 Missouri 75

Comment

It's a final 75-73. UMKC failed to set something up on the inbounds play.

Comment

I watch a good portion of NDSU-CSU game. I am a big fan of Tim Miles. He inherited a troubled program at CSU. I understand he has a few walkons on his roster. Last year's CSU roster had some problems people were either unhappy in general or got into trouble off court. He had only 3 guys I think from last years team. All three were pretty good athletes but the whole CSU team played little or no defense in the first half and NDSU had about 16 pt lead going into the second half. Miles made adjustment at half and closed the gap to 5 a couple of times. NDSU looks to be playing pretty good ball and SDSU is going to have to play good D to win or even stay close. Nelson and Woodside will score big time if you let them. Micheal Tviete played some, but he seems to be making his share of red shirt freshman errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  I watch a good portion of NDSU-CSU game. I am a big fan of Tim Miles. He inherited a troubled program at CSU. I understand he has a few walkons on his roster. Last year's CSU roster had some problems people were either unhappy in general or got into trouble off court. He had only 3 guys I think from last years team. All three were pretty good athletes but the whole CSU team played little or no defense in the first half and NDSU had about 16 pt lead going into the second half. Miles made adjustment at half and closed the gap to 5 a couple of times. NDSU looks to be playing pretty good ball and SDSU is going to have to play good D to win or even stay close. Nelson and Woodside will score big time if you let them. Micheal Tviete played some, but he seems to be making his share of red shirt freshman errors.
                  I actually went to this game. CSU is absolutely horrible to watch. They make so many dumb mistakes. One guy out there looked like he had never played basketball before. It was ugly. It was fun to watch Miles interact with his old players though. There was a time when him and Woodside were joking on the sideline for awhile and it was neat to watch.

Nelson is the best off the ball player I have ever watched. He moves so well. Very smart and he's my fav. player on that team. Winks is really athletic, but it's his strength that makes him so good. He is not as athletic as Kai, but his strength is what makes him a better player. He's a hard worker and rebounds well. Woodside is Woodside. It will always be tough to beat them at home, but these guys are beatable at Frost. Our posts will have to play well. They get no production out of their big guys (usually) and their posts don't rebound well. They will need to play well to win.

Another note: their basketball facility is worthless. The ticket booth is 10 ft from the door and the gate to go in. It's just a cluster *&%$. Whoever designed that was not smart. It's still better than the Dakota Dump though. I'm sure NDSU fans are looking forward to a new facility. They deserve one.

Comment

Working...
                  X