Delaware v. Appy State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware v. Appy State

I suppose it's only fitting (at least until next year when SDSU and NDSU are eligible for the championship) that the two storied FCS programs are meeting for the championship. Delaware took out Gateway foe Southern Illinois 20-17 and Appalachian State beatup Richmond 55-35 to set up the championship tilt this coming Friday.

Anyone guessing on the outcome?

Re: Delaware v. Appy State

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    I suppose it's only fitting (at least until next year when SDSU and NDSU are eligible for the championship) that the two storied FCS programs are meeting for the championship. Delaware took out Gateway foe Southern Illinois 20-17 and Appalachian State beatup Richmond 55-35 to set up the championship tilt this coming Friday.

Anyone guessing on the outcome?
    I think App State will take it in a shootout. It should be a really fun game to watch.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'll take App. St. in a blowout. 56-10

Comment

I watched both games and Appy State's defensive backfield is in for a long day. Flacco will roll the yards up.
        Appy State's only chance is another HUGE preformance from Edwards and let me tell you, Delaware's Defense is going to be much better than the swiss cheese I saw out of Richmond.

In the end a close game... 35-34 - Fightin' Blue Hens. I can't wait to watch it!

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

After picking against Delaware two previous times, I will go with them this time. Delaware's 2nd half comeback gives them the win late in the fourth.

Comment

I look to be wrong again. Appy St. is taking it to Delaware 35-14 half way through the fourth.

Comment

Appy 42, Delaware 14 with 3:39 remaining in the game.

Appalachian State makes an impressive finish to their year.

Comment

Appalachian State 49, Delaware 21 with 3:18 in the game

Comment

Game tracker on ESPN if anyone wants to follow the final couple of minutes: http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncf/gam...meId=273482026

Comment

I see the Appy State guy got 198 on the ground. Not bad. Also interesting to note that Delware appears to be a passing team or did the catch up force them into passing?
                    Only98 rushing yards.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                      I watched both games and Appy State's defensive backfield is in for a long day. Flacco will roll the yards up.
                      Appy State's only chance is another HUGE preformance from Edwards and let me tell you, Delaware's Defense is going to be much better than the swiss cheese I saw out of Richmond.

In the end a close game... 35-34 - Fightin' Blue Hens. I can't wait to watch it!

Go Jacks!!

Let me bash my own post here...WOW I just watched the TIVO'd version of the game...I wished I hadn't. Delaware didn't show up and the referee's had completely ZERO control of this ball game.
                      Great athletes, not a great game and definitely not proud of either team and their fans, considering they were supposed to represent FCS with pride and class.
                      Hopefully FCS fans and players watched and took a lesson how not to act when you get a chance to play on ESPN.

With all that said, can hardly wait until next year!!

Go Jacks!!
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
                      X