Poor SUU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor SUU

Man, their football team goes 0-fer, and mens basketball sits at 1-7 and womens basketball currently sits at 1-6.

They just can't catch a break!
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Poor SUU

Things are looking up for SUU next year, they will bea able to beat up on the new perennial cellar-dwellars in the GWFC the USD Coyotes!

Sorry it's a little smack there but Rodrawks served it up there.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Man, their football team goes 0-fer, and mens basketball sits at 1-7 and womens basketball currently sits at 1-6.

They just can't catch a break!
      A program doesn't 'catch' breaks; it earns them! The South Dakota State University didn't catch any breaks over the past 6-7 years (heck, the men's BB programs kept taking body blow after body blow!) and look at us now! The administration, athletes, coaches and Jackrabbit Nation earned everything we are enjoying this year & deserve our bright future! SUU made their own bed just the 'Yotes are about to.....maybe they should shack up for a couple of seasons!!!
      Live & Breath Yellow, Bleed Blue! GO RABBITS!

Comment

When you drive down I-15 from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas, you pass through Cedar City. You see new housing for miles, and it appears to be growning like no where in South Dakota, so what SUU needs to do is connect with the new people in the community. It's something that takes a great deal of work. I suppose there are other distractions and having the only game in town concept going that works for SDSU does not appear to be anywhere evident. Money is needed for their programs period, and their President and his staff needs to wake up start doing something to connect with community. SUU does not have a big student enrollment to begin. So to finance with strickly with student fees is not the answer. They need some other sources of revenue
        Last edited by Nidaros; 12-10-2007, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Isn't Dixie State going into the U. system? UU-St. George or something like that. I think the enrollment is bigger than Southern Utah and might continue to outstrip them. I wonder how long they'll stay DII.

Comment

Working...
          X