This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mavbots

Come 2010, we'll throw you a wave as we make our way to Lincoln. GO JACKS!!!
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Re: Hey Mavbots

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    Come 2010, we'll throw you a wave as we make our way to Lincoln. GO JACKS!!!
    Or we could bypass the metropolitian Omaha area via 680

Comment

Hope you enjoy the arse whooping that you are going to get as much as your volleyball team did. That was a fun scrimmage to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks_Rock View Post
        Hope you enjoy the arse whooping that you are going to get as much as your volleyball team did. That was a fun scrimmage to watch.
        500K in our pockets regardless of the outcome. I welcome the opportunity to bring a little class and sophistication down your way. The check should be made out to "South Dakota State University the Flagship University of South Dakota".

I think we are going to stay in Omaha that night. Where will UNO be playing? Peru State perhaps?
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          500K in our pockets regardless of the outcome. I welcome the opportunity to bring a little class and sophistication down your way. The check should be made out to "South Dakota State University the Flagship University of South Dakota".

I think we are going to stay in Omaha that night. Where will UNO be playing? Peru State perhaps?
          I think you meant the flagship university of South Dakota didn't you. Hell, we would give them a better game than you would. Figured you would be more about getting the check than you would be about winning.
          Last edited by Mavericks_Rock; 12-06-2007, 01:37 PM.

Comment

I think you meant the fagship university of South Dakota didn't you. Hell, we would give them a better game than you would. Figured you would be more about getting the check than you would be about winning.
            Nice, classy, right on par with a UNO education. Good luck in the NAIA playoffs next year.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Hell, we would give them a better game than you would.
              Just like you did Western Washington?
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                Just like you did Western Washington?
                I think you meant Central Washington?? How did SDSU do in the playoffs?

Comment

But you DID watch that volleyball match didnt you? You'll be watching the Jacks alot in the years to come. And we will enjoy knowing that you do. Its going to eat at you and eat at you, yet you will feel compelled to watch...and post. And we will enjoy every one of your posts because it will just reinforce how badly all of this is eating at you.....

Welcome to hell Mavbot....you can post anytime you want....but you can never leave.

Comment

I think you meant Central Washington?? How did SDSU do in the playoffs?
                    Please forgive me. I'm like everyone else in Nebraska -- don't really notice uno or who they're playing, except for when both their fans come on this board squawking like a couple of jr. high girls. As for the playoffs, we'll be eligible next year. You can watch us then.
                    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                      Please forgive me. I'm like everyone else in Nebraska -- don't really notice uno or who they're playing, except for when both their fans come on this board squawking like a couple of jr. high girls. As for the playoffs, we'll be eligible next year. You can watch us then.
                      Trust me when I say that I won't be holding my breath

Comment

Working...
                      X