Gophers 88, NDSU 56

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gophers 88, NDSU 56

Sounds like the Bison started well and then ran into a wall...Minnesota Gophers 88, NDSU Bison 56 at Williams Arena.

Link to the official Gopher site:
    http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArti...ATCLID=1345519

Here's the Bison version of the game report:
    http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1345479
    Note the 33% shooting.

The Jackrabbits travel to Williams Arena to play the Gophers on December 12.

Go Jacks!

Re: Gophers 88, NDSU 56

I wish you more success than we had at The Barn. Good Grief!!!

Comment

Any scouting reports, Northern Bison?

Comment

I think the Tubby factor is big and the score kind of tells you that. Some coaches have ways of making teams very productive. I dont think SDSU will get much closer on Dec 12, it looks to be an uphill battle. Maybe we can come away with better skills, it does not seem likely to be an upset, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernBison View Post
          I wish you more success than we had at The Barn. Good Grief!!!
          Thank you for the well wishes. Going to be tough and I think all of us here new that before the Bison loss. I think a few NDSU fans were in need of a reality check and what happened last night was at least that. NDSU has the start to a solid mid-major DI program but by no means are there assured of anything. SDSU has had a much rougher go or things and although some strides appear to have been made, things are still very uncertain. I hope we can compete with the Gophers for one game next week and if so we can use that to continue to build a strong mid-major program at SDSU. I don't expect us to be a "Big 10" program, we are new to DI plain and simple.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The thing about Tubby as I have never really heard him called a great coach... I think everybody knows he can recruit but he didn't win as much as Kentucky would of liked with some pretty good teams.... The way I read it it was one of those nights where NDSU couldn't do anything right and Minnesota did about everything right....

Comment

Working...
            X