This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Miss Me?

From what I have been reading here lately I am beginning to think that you do. I hope you don't think that I have not been paying attention. You know I just thought I would hang out for awhile and let you try to enjoy some of the mediocre success your programs have had lately. I know you have especially enjoyed the couple of 'upsets' that The Big Red Machine fell victim to and of course, the big "Choke" that your buddies down in OMG Omaha put up last Saturday. Those things have a way of adding to the already over-inflated egos that are so abundant around BunnyDumJackLand. (I can't wait to see the shots that will be taken at that one.) Well, be sure to enjoy everything as much as you can because you know deep down inside that it will be very short lived. But then I have to remember that you will be contending for the National Championship next season in football. Please forgive me!

I know you are all watching the progress of the BEST college BasketBall team in the Dakotas as they march toward another National Title while progressing toward the transition. Maybe, the Jackies could come down to Superior ULand some afternoon for a scrimmage to help you out a little bit. I bet you all loved to see Mr. Louie "The Great One" Krogmann (let it be noted that The Infamous One, SD4ever coined that on this date) decide to go to The University of South Dakota even in transition rather than play for a questionable program with little or no future. Smart young man! But then again, I suppose he is not D1 material. My bad, right? Do doubt you are gonna love the new SD4ever Arena housing Coyote Fan court too.

Keep up the good work here. I do get a lot of laughs out of how ridiculous it all is. I will look forward to all of the usual predictable comebacks that I am sure will just flood in. But then I am The One and Only!

Smack on.

Go, go, go South Dakota!

Re: Do You Miss Me?

The answer to your question is: no.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
      From what I have been reading here lately I am beginning to think that you do. I hope you don't think that I have not been paying attention. You know I just thought I would hang out for awhile and let you try to enjoy some of the mediocre success your programs have had lately. I know you have especially enjoyed the couple of 'upsets' that The Big Red Machine fell victim to and of course, the big "Choke" that your buddies down in OMG Omaha put up last Saturday. Those things have a way of adding to the already over-inflated egos that are so abundant around BunnyDumJackLand. (I can't wait to see the shots that will be taken at that one.) Well, be sure to enjoy everything as much as you can because you know deep down inside that it will be very short lived. But then I have to remember that you will be contending for the National Championship next season in football. Please forgive me!

I know you are all watching the progress of the BEST college BasketBall team in the Dakotas as they march toward another National Title while progressing toward the transition. Maybe, the Jackies could come down to Superior ULand some afternoon for a scrimmage to help you out a little bit. I bet you all loved to see Mr. Louie "The Great One" Krogmann (let it be noted that The Infamous One, SD4ever coined that on this date) decide to go to The University of South Dakota even in transition rather than play for a questionable program with little or no future. Smart young man! But then again, I suppose he is not D1 material. My bad, right? Do doubt you are gonna love the new SD4ever Arena housing Coyote Fan court too.

Keep up the good work here. I do get a lot of laughs out of how ridiculous it all is. I will look forward to all of the usual predictable comebacks that I am sure will just flood in. But then I am The One and Only!

Smack on.

Go, go, go South Dakota!

The moral of the story kids... Don't smoke crack!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

It's gotten to him.

Comment

Wow, you guys are quick! I did not even get a chance to log out yet. You must have decided to take a night off from getting hammered in some Brooksville drinking establishment. I bet it gets real interesting after the bars close. I better check in here before I go to school in the morning.

I'm gonna call up my buddy CoyoteFan and clue him in on this.

Comment

The Clueless leading the Clueless.

Comment

Ah, one more thing, be sure to get a hold of 'immy ack' and some of the other usual suspects and let them know I have been thinking of them. The more the merrier you know.

Comment

We're just hanging around the message board, savoring another victory. Not much can upset us tonight SD4ever. Have a good evening.

Comment

Why do you even bother?

Your SDSU JV rejects couldn't win a watered down NCC title in volleyball. They choked.
                  Your Football team couldn't win a watered down NCC football championship. They choked miserably.
                  Your women's basketball team? Who gives a crap. It's still a watered down NCC.
                  Your men's basketball team? So they get Louie Krogman who gives a flying f&ck. They still will find a way to choke in the watered down NCC.
                  Notice a trend here? USD finds a way to choke in the watered down NCC. You have no room to talk here Mr. Choker. USD has bigger chokes than the state of Minnesota or Nebraska is used to.
                  Your wrestling squad? Do they even exist?
                  You can be proud of your club hocket team.
                  By the way what two sports are you going to expediate the move to D-1 for? You got volleyball but you need a non-revenue men's sport? I don't think you got one.
                  BTW I am going to have a blast watching the Jackrabbit volleyball team in the NCAA Division 1 Tournament, while you are watching USD play Peru State or some dinky college no one give a crap about.
                  Finally, one last word of advice get ready to take the fist because USD is going to get fist f$cked over good in their move to D-1.

Comment

I still can't log out. You guys have been just waiting around here all this time for me to show up again. And I thought I was the BIGGEST celebrity on the D2 mb. Man, what is the future gonna be like? I think I am really gonna like this D1 deal. This is just SDSUfansJokeLand. Can you imagine what it is gonna be like on AGS over the years as the Yotes move toward the inevitable national prominence they are bound to enjoy there. I don't know if I am gonna be able to take it. Be sure to sign up for my Fan Club!

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                      Why do you even bother?

Your SDSU JV rejects couldn't win a watered down NCC title in volleyball. They choked.
                      Your Football team couldn't win a watered down NCC football championship. They choked miserably.
                      Your women's basketball team? Who gives a crap. It's still a watered down NCC.
                      Your men's basketball team? So they get Louie Krogman who gives a flying f&ck. They still will find a way to choke in the watered down NCC.
                      Notice a trend here? USD finds a way to choke in the watered down NCC. You have no room to talk here Mr. Choker. USD has bigger chokes than the state of Minnesota or Nebraska is used to.
                      Your wrestling squad? Do they even exist?
                      You can be proud of your club hocket team.
                      By the way what two sports are you going to expediate the move to D-1 for? You got volleyball but you need a non-revenue men's sport? I don't think you got one.
                      BTW I am going to have a blast watching the Jackrabbit volleyball team in the NCAA Division 1 Tournament, while you are watching USD play Peru State or some dinky college no one give a crap about.
                      Finally, one last word of advice get ready to take the fist because USD is going to get fist f$cked over good in their move to D-1.
                      My compliments on a very 'classy' post. Nice language! Too much alcohol tonight I would guess. Would a permanent ban be in order? Why am I not surprised?

Comment

I smell success. CoyoteFan and SD4ever in

Comment

What a loser!
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                            What a loser!
                            In a word: yes.

There's a reason why it's against the law to let minors drink.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I still can't log out. You guys have been just waiting around here all this time for me to show up again. And I thought I was the BIGGEST celebrity on the D2 mb. Man, what is the future gonna be like? I think I am really gonna like this D1 deal. This is just SDSUfansJokeLand. Can you imagine what it is gonna be like on AGS over the years as the Yotes move toward the inevitable national prominence they are bound to enjoy there. I don't know if I am gonna be able to take it. Be sure to sign up for my Fan Club!
                              National prminence??? you can't even win a watered down NCC in anything...sure sounds like national prominence to me. I'm still savoring SDSU competing in a national tournament in D-I and winning a conference title in D-I. What are you guys savoring down there? Your big home winning streak in football?? Wait nope that doesn't exist anymore...

Comment

Working...
                              X