• Show
Clear All

• SDPB to televise SDSU v. Nebr.

SDSU-Nebraska volleyball match to air on SDPB Television
    Courtesy: SDSU Sports Info
    Release: 11/28/2007

Courtesy: South Dakota State University
    http://www.gojacks.com/

The NCAA Volleyball Tournament first-round match between South Dakota State and Nebraska will be broadcast live statewide on South Dakota Public Broadcasting Television Friday night.

Coverage of the first South Dakota collegiate team to compete in an NCAA Division I tournament will begin at 7 p.m. Central Time from the NU Coliseum in Lincoln, Neb. The match has been made available to SDPB through a courtesy agreement with Nebraska Educational TV.

Summit League champion South Dakota State enters the matchup with a 25-10 overall record. Nebraska, the defending national champion, is 27-1 overall and ranked second in the nation.

For viewers outside the Nebraska and South Dakota areas, the match will be available via Internet video webcast at Huskers.com. Audio coverage will begin at 6:40 p.m. on Brookings-based KJJQ Radio and GoJacks.com with Brad DeBeer calling the play-by-play and Rachelle DeBeer providing color commentary. Per NCAA regulations, all Internet coverage will be available free of charge.

Re: SDPB to televise SDSU v. Nebr.

Good Deal!
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Sweet! Go Jacks...if the slipper fits, wear it!

Comment

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to get the friends together and have a volleyball-watchin' shin-dig!
        Last edited by agrabbit18; 11-28-2007, 08:23 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I hope having it on television doesn't kill the crowd! ;-)

Actually, congratulations to SDPB for recognizing a good opportunity. It would be easy to overlook with their location being where it is.

Comment

Live on the internet better than nothing. Looks like my Friday night is pretty blank too. Sweet.
            Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
            -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Working...
            X