How 'bout them Griz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'bout them Griz?

Losing at home to Wofford in the opening round of the D-I football playoffs.

Good ol' 2-for-nothing-but-a-buyout Montana . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: How 'bout them Griz?

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Losing at home to Wofford in the opening round of the D-I football playoffs.

Good ol' 2-for-nothing-but-a-buyout Montana . . .
    Oh my....way to go Griz?
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

That is what happens when you schedule cupcakes all year. Couldn't have happened to a classier program!
      Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Not according to Coach Meierkort, scheduling easy games is what makes you better as a team.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
          Not according to Coach Meierkort, scheduling easy games is what makes you better as a team.
          Thank God we are not in the BS conference with these blowhards. Way to underestimate the SoCon and their willingness to play big games OOC. The more I think about it the more the Udots fit in with the BS conference. Losers all around. I hope we never schedule a Montana school again. Jackasses every one of them.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

When I saw the Montana loss on the ESPN ticker, I had a big grin. The prior posts in this thread say it all: couldn't happen to a better bunch of contract-breaking jerks.

Comment

Are we taking a +/- on number of football players on the Montana football team arrested this off-season? I'll take +/-8

Comment

Working...
              X