One and done again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One and done again

Looks like the mighty mavs have done it again...Central Washington 20 Mighty Mavs 17..UND goes down also. Good thing they picked up Central Washington to try and hold up the NCC a little bit. I guess Chadron State probably was the best team in Nebraska this year. Still undefeated after a 76-73 overtime game..Oh well mavs there is always womens soccer or underwater basketweaving or something.

Re: One and done again

Aww... you beat me to it. Once CWU loses to Grand Valley next week, the NCC will officially be over in football forever. The UND Fighting TBAs* could lose? How's that? I was told over on anygivensaturday that they'd easily beat SDSU, probably by 50 points or so.

I'm just a little stunned that the two greatest teams in the history of sports, the UND and UNO football teams, could lose on the same day. And coming on the heels of USD losing in the DakotaDump(TM), it's just really been tough to watch... not really.

Hey Mavtwins: I hope it hurts.

(*Replacement mascot to be announced in 3 years.)
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Good Lord almighty, what happened? Gotta give 'em props for trying it, but it is tough playing football with two hands around your throat. Up 17-7 with 3:04 to go in the game and lost it.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Nothing unexpected has happened. The best programs exit the conference and the talent level goes down. Success becomes a perception instead of a reality.

Classic NCC program status post the glory days. Can't win the big game because you never play the big game. Morons pretty much sums it up.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X