Donations to SDSUFans.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations to SDSUFans.com

I don't know what the history etc. behind the SDSUFans forum is, but I do know that it takes a great deal of time and effort to put something like this together and to keep it running. I noticed the other day that there is a place on the front page for donations to the forum. I made a donation to Filbert's cause and hope that the rest of you will follow suit. I certainly appreciate having a place to go to get all the news on SDSU sports. Keep up the good work.

Re: Donations to SDSUFans.com

History of SDSUFans.com:

The discussion board was originally started by Tony (who runs Bisonville) on April 6, 2003. I started SDSUFans.com in January, 2006, and moved the board from Tony's DIAAfootball.com site to SDSUFans.com in April, 2006.

We migrated off of the old YaBB software to the current message board system in August, 2007.

Donations are as always warmly appreciated...you can donate via the Amazon.com donation box on the main
    http://www.sdsufans.com
    site.

Or, if you want to parade around wearing the latest SDSUFans.com gear, go to the store:
    http://www.cafepress.com/sdsufans
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Thanks 76Rabbit for mentioning this. I would encourage all readers to use a little of your Christmas spirit and give a donation to the fan forum. I appreciate all the Filbert does for this board.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        History of SDSUFans.com:

The discussion board was originally started by Tony (who runs Bisonville) on April 6, 2003. I started SDSUFans.com in January, 2006, and moved the board from Tony's DIAAfootball.com site to SDSUFans.com in April, 2006.

We migrated off of the old YaBB software to the current message board system in August, 2007.

Donations are as always warmly appreciated...you can donate via the Amazon.com donation box on the main
        http://www.sdsufans.com
        site.

Or, if you want to parade around wearing the latest SDSUFans.com gear, go to the store:
        http://www.cafepress.com/sdsufans
        Do purchases from the store result in meaningful contributions to the expenses of the board?
        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
          Do purchases from the store result in meaningful contributions to the expenses of the board?
          Yeah, I get a cut. I set the margin moderately--not too high, not too low. Some of the stuff is pretty good value, I think.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Just sent a gift/bribe to my favorite web forum administrator. Make sure your mod squad takes it easy on me.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              Just sent a gift/bribe to my favorite web forum administrator. Make sure your mod squad takes it easy on me.
              Thanks, Doc!
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Thanks again to all who've taken time to donate! I appreciate it (and Snookums really, really appreciates it)!
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                X