Playoff Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Coverage

Dont forget we will be on the air all day on Saturday. Some of our guests will include:

Bobby Hauck, Montana Head Coach
    Armanti Edwards, App QB
    Gary Rima, UNI Broadcaster
    Any Tally, Nova HC breaking down 1st round games.
    Mike Bradd, EIU Broadcaster
    Mark Houser, Wofford Broadcaster
    Paul Wulff, EWU Head Coach

Coverage starts at 11am with SME Networks Saturday Tailgate. Ralph Bednarczyk and Greg Rice will start the day and take you until the mid-afternoon. At that point Ray Alexander and Keith Irizarry will come in and take you until midnight. It is all day coverage as the SME Network will be your official broadcast home from the FCS postseason!

Don't forget our picks are on our football central page.....Hope to recieve all the fans calls and e-mails tomorrow as you are either waiting for your games to start or enjoying the coverage when your game concludes.

www.smebroadcasting.com

Re: Playoff Coverage

Some tight games today. Here is a link to CSTV and their score page.

http://www.cstv.com/teams/m-footbl/s...week-main.html
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The UNI vs New Hampshire game is on the Mediacom chanel #10 in Brookings.

Comment

tied at 14 at the half. they talked about the uni/sdsu game for a bit.

Comment

Interesting results. Montana loses, UNI is up 7, App state wins, McNeese is down right now, Southern won, S. Ill won, UMASS won.

Man, Montana fans, humble pie huh?
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            Man, Montana fans, humble pie huh?
            I'm tempted to say something about cupcake out-of-conference schedules and refusing to honor away games they signed contracts for... but I won't.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              I'm tempted to say something about cupcake out-of-conference schedules and refusing to honor away games they signed contracts for... but I won't.
              Sometimes its about saying nothing. I think the silence from SDSU admin about the future of other South Dakota universities is one great example. With that I'll just stop typing........even though I want to type more.......the board of regents might not like it.....so I'm going to stop now and just watch the Mizzou vs KU game.

Comment

McNeese is down 15, UNI is up by 3. Montana lost, I know everybody knows that but....Montana lost. Easter Wash can save a little face for the BS conference and right now they are doing just that. Come on Cowboys!!!

Comment

UNI just pulled one out for the ages against a good 7-4 UNH team!!! WOW!!

Go Jacks!!
                  SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                    UNI just pulled one out for the ages against a good 7-4 UNH team!!! WOW!!

Go Jacks!!
                    Two great quarterbacks in that one, Sanders and Santos. Sanders came out the winner. What an amazing finish!
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

What happened in the McNeese game? Final was 44-15.

Comment

I was in Cedar Falls last night and was trying to watch the KU/MU game but couldn't keep my eyes off the UNI game. What a finish. The establishment I was at went completely crazy. It was fun to see, hopefully next year we will be doing some celebrating after a huge playoff win!
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I like the bracket on the SME site.

http://www.smebroadcasting.com/football.html

Comment

Delaware, App St, S Ill, and Richmond win today. Delaware gets S. Ill. while Richmond plays App St.

Comment

Working...
                            X