Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgivng to all my friends on the forum. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving. Hope to see many of you in Brookings Friday night for the game.

What a great year for State. We do have a lot to be thankful for. A special thanks to our administration, coaches and student athletes for all they do. Thank goodness the transition is almost behind us...

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving to you and yours too and to everyone on the forum. I just got a College of Arts and Science update news paper? not sure what to call it. Jerry Jorgenson the Dean titled is column, "Its a great day to be a Jackrabbit" a phrase heard very often. I think that applies to Thanksgiving Day as well when we are still glowing about the Dakota Marker game, and other accompolishments such as the new Student Development Center. We have much to be thankful.

Comment

Things I am thankful for...

1) My beautiful 7-month old niece, Zoey

2) Great friends and family

3) A job I absolutely love to come to every day

4) The fact I am an SDSU Jackrabbit!

All in all, I have a pretty full plate of blessings... and for that, I'm grateful

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I'm thankful for my Jackrabbit friends.
        I'm thankful even though I've been sick since the Cal Poly game that I haven't missed a game and haven't had to go to the hospitial, turns out last night they figured it out to be accute bronchitis.
        I'm thankful come hell or high water, I will graduate sometime next year.
        I'm thankful for my mom and sometimes senile grandma and their health.
        I'm thankful for good leadership and loyal faculty in my field of study.
        I'm thankful for a staff of coaches that care about SDSU and a group of athletes that work their asses off for SDSU.
        I'm thankful for a site of other crazy Jackrabbit fans that care about their schoool. And especially for Filbert, who is a great guy and funny if you get to talk to him.
        Finally, I'm thankful for the freedom I have to do what I want and say what I want.

Happy Thanksgiving Jacks fans.

Comment

I am thankful for the health of my family.

I am thankful I can go to sleep and not worry about my son's.

I am thankful to SDSU.

MY HUSBAND IS THANKFUL I MAKE A GOOD SWEET POTATOE PIE

Comment

And we're thankful that Mrs. W is going to send us all sweet potato pie! LOL
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
            X