Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players of the week

I saw this on the bison forums thought it was worth posting
    Jimmy Rogers and Paul Aanonson are mentioned also The game you wish you were at SDSU vs. NDSU. I can proudly say I was there! GO JACKS!

LB - Jimmy Rogers, South Dakota State
    Rogers helped his Jackrabbit’s team end the unbeaten season of North Dakota State in a 29-24 victory. Rogers had a game-
    high 13 tackles and his hit on North Dakota State running back Tyler Roehl forced a fumble in the fourth quarter that stopped a
    NDSU drive deep in South Dakota State territory

ST - Paul Aanonson, South Dakota State
    Aanonson’s 94 yard punt return for a touchdown in the second quarter gave his team a commanding 20-3 lead which they
    would not relinquish in defeating their rivals North Dakota State, 29-24. “That might have been the biggest play of the game
    right there because they had a little bit of momentum and were stopping us on offense,” SDSU quarterback Ryan Berry said.
    “Then he does that and shifts momentum all the way back in our favor and that was huge.” The senior set a South Dakota State
    record with 482 punt return yards on the season while helping his school to the Great West conference title.

GAME YOU WISH YOU WERE AT: North Dakota State @ South Dakota State
    In the annual border battle for "The Marker" South Dakota State took out one of this seasons undefeated teams. SDSU held
    the lead for most of the game but the Bison were able to get a Jerimiah Wurzbacher touchdown reception from Steve Walker.
    That score would give NDSU their first lead.
    However, that lead was short lived as the Jackrabbits found a way to answer in just three minutes. It would be go-to
    running back Cory Koenig who made the games biggest play. It was a 42 yard touchdown run. SDSU held on to that lead to
    beat rival NDSU 29-24.

http://www.smebroadcasting.com/footballWeeklyStars.html
Working...
X