2008; Sdsu V. Ndsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008; Sdsu V. Ndsu

I've made inquiry on Bisonville about when tickets for the 2008 game between SDSU and NDSU will go on sale. I think the last time the Jackrabbits beat the Bison in football in Fargo was in the 1960s (1962?), just before the modern era of Bison football started.

I think we should buy as many tickets as possible as early as possible. That game will break the Dome attendance record (set vs. SDSU, 2006).

Re: 2008; Sdsu V. Ndsu

If we buy early can we avoid being shoved into the upper corner nose bleed sections? I thought that was poor by their part, reminds me of USD BBall games...

A few more thousand and we create a strong prescence like they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
      If we buy early can we avoid being shoved into the upper corner nose bleed sections? I thought that was poor by their part, reminds me of USD BBall games...

A few more thousand and we create a strong prescence like they do.
      Wait till you play the Gophers, and you will get the same thing. I think this is a pretty common thing especially when the game will sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
        Wait till you play the Gophers, and you will get the same thing. I think this is a pretty common thing especially when the game will sell out.
        If enough go (and that's a question mark...it will be interesting to see if we have started to make any gains on achieving what the Bison have going), you don't have to ask for the SDSU section. Should be able to buy anywhere if you buy early (except for season ticket holder sections). Get a group together so you can buy 20 seats or so and make mini-Jackrabbit sections all over the place!!!

Final thought: Maybe what we need is a point guard to sniff out a decent section with lots of seats and then PM all the Jack posters to buy in that section. The PM is needed to keep outside posters aware of our plan! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          I've made inquiry on Bisonville about when tickets for the 2008 game between SDSU and NDSU will go on sale. I think the last time the Jackrabbits beat the Bison in football in Fargo was in the 1960s (1962?), just before the modern era of Bison football started.

I think we should buy as many tickets as possible as early as possible. That game will break the Dome attendance record (set vs. SDSU, 2006).
          I'd like to buy tickets ASAP as well. We'll need to bird-dog this as next season approaches.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
          X