Tape of NDSU game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tape of NDSU game

Is there a way to get a tape/dvd/download of this game?

Re: Tape of NDSU game

That's a good idea. I'll ask.

We're looking at putting together a highlights DVD for the season. Anybody be interested in that?
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      We're looking at putting together a highlights DVD for the season. Anybody be interested in that?
      I think that is a good idea, if it was reasonably priced I'm sure there would be alot of interest.

Comment

Count me in for one if they are available and I have some friends that I am sure would be interested as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
          Is there a way to get a tape/dvd/download of this game?
          I know I and at least one other person I talked to about the idea would jump at the chance to buy a DVD of the NDSU game video with the WNAX broadcast audio.

Might be interested in a season highlight DVD, too.

Make it available in time for Christmas giving and you'll be a hero to Jackrabbit fans worldwide!!
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            That's a good idea. I'll ask.

I'd be interested in both if reasonbly priced.

Comment

Count me in for both if anyone wants to buy me a Christmas/30th Birthday present????

Comment

I would be most interested in the NDSU game and plays were rushing yards were gained. I am interested in seeing how we got past NDSU's No 8, Joe Mays. I think Mays is one best middle line backers around. He has been hard on SDSU in the past, and Saturday, we got by him a few times.

Highlights and other yes too. Nice to have a collection. Note how beat up the 1963 bb clip is of the big Bostic bucket. Alumni Association, I believe has the only copy of that game. The athletic department dumped a bunch of game films way back which is a real shame. This was according to former AD Harry Forsyth. So to try and preserve the current season is important in my mind.

Comment

I'd buy a highlights DVD and a DVD of the NDSU game...probably would buy several (great stocking stuffers for two Jackrabbit sons).

JimmyJack...thanks for seeing if that can be done.

Comment

I would definitely be interested in getting a copy, it would make getting Christmas presents for my dad and sister very easy as well.

Comment

I would love to have a dvd of the game and highlights of the season.

Comment

Count me in too. A season highlights DVD would be awesome!!
                        “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I'm in for both!

Comment

I'd buy both...

Comment

I would buy both as well.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                              X